SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

Glad we kept Bo to hold this top 40 recruiting class together.

And all these winning seasons are getting tiresome, right? It would suck to lose such a needed recruit and it sucks that the lack of support our admin gives our coaching staff is coming back to bite us, but I hardly think hitting reset and taking our chances with a new coaching staff is preferable. Hopefully we'll get a new DB coach soon that can help us reconvince this kid to play in Lincoln.

:troll:

@TmEra_6: Terry Joseph to Tx A&M....wow is all I have to say, but best of luck to him.

I just don't see this as saying he's going with Joseph. It reads to me that he'snot following him, instead wishing him well "but best of luck to him." When you wish someone the best of luck, you typically aren't right alongside that person. You're wishing them luck on the venture they're choosing. Just the way I read it.

Sure hope we keep him. Otherwise we'll be back in the JUCO well for CB or two next season for sure.

Exactly. I really hope we keep him, but I think you're on the right track. Hopefully we get that coaching slot filled quickly and move forward.

@TWCSportsNE: What is Trai Mosley's status with the #Huskers now that Coach Joseph has left? Watch his intvu on Neb On Demand Ch 411 to find out. #gbr

Mosley apparently did a recent interview on Nebraska On Demand Channel 411 regarding where he stands with the Huskers post-Joseph. Anyone get this channel? I would speculate given he recently scheduled an official visit to TCU, he is evaluating some options. With the dead period ending so the Huskers can start recruiting him again and potential excitement a new DB coach could bring (depending on who it is). I would say Huskers should not be counted out (and may still be his leader).

Changed his twitter name to "BSG". Which some of the recruits/players are using as "Blackshirt Gang" referring to the blackshirts.

Better recognize! Feeling pretty damn good about our D if we can find some guys who can be good in the back end, mostly corners and nickel/dime guys. Not really worried about our safeties.

Would always much rather have a great defense that can keep you in games and hold things down until the O catches up. See Sparty this year.