Hard Knocks to feature the Bengals

missed it, can anyone upload some of rex's highlights or just highlights from the game?

You know there is this thing called the interweb. You should check it out some time.

why? no one has uploaded highlights yet so i'm requesting it

I am not going to get in a pissing match with you, but how hard is it to check NFL.com or ESPN.com or any other sports website? People want things handed them to them way too often.

missed it, can anyone upload some of rex's highlights or just highlights from the game?

You know there is this thing called the interweb. You should check it out some time.

why? no one has uploaded highlights yet so i'm requesting it

I am not going to get in a pissing match with you, but how hard is it to check NFL.com or ESPN.com or any other sports website? People want things handed them to them way too often.

if i didn't check then i wouldn't make a post about it. the fact is right now, there is no highlights of burkhead's runs against atlanta out there and im just simply wondering if anyone who recorded it would upload it.

The other stable of backs didn't do anything eye opening. Rex looked great tonight. Its going to be fun watching him progress and I for sure will be watching Bengals games this season. I hope they start throwing to him too and loved the great tackle tonight on special teams.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, Rex did about the same as the other backs he just saw more touches. I honestly don't know what to think since he was the 5th back out, at this point unless he stands out in the next few games there's a good chance he could get cut.

The other stable of backs didn't do anything eye opening. Rex looked great tonight. Its going to be fun watching him progress and I for sure will be watching Bengals games this season. I hope they start throwing to him too and loved the great tackle tonight on special teams.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, Rex did about the same as the other backs he just saw more touches. at this point unless he stands out in the next few games there's a good chance he could get cut.

He led all running backs (both teams) in rushing yards in his NFL debut. I'm thinking he stood out just fine....