The "N" Brand draws hatred in Orlando

Missouri isn't that bad. It's just that Mizzou fans and Cardinals fans are sh**ty people.

I moved down here a few years ago and I get treated alright.

SW Missery isn't so bad either. Don't know if there are less Missery fans or they just don't care.

Nice story, HuskerTed. There are @$$holes/bad apples everywhere. Personally, I wouldn't have said anything, but that's just me. I'm not one to talk non-sense.

On a side note, NU OWNS Mizzou in football, so it's funny to see their fans talk out their @$$holes. The Huksers won the last 2 meetings with the Tigers before they left for the SEC. So we've had the last laugh. If anything I'd be embarrassed to pull non-sense on a Huskers' fan. But goes to show people have the balls to do it...

As expensive as the Disney parks (and amusement parks in general) are these days, I've had some of the worst encounters with people when I visit them. Some REALLY trashy people. Don't even get me started on the fat, British chicks in bikini tops...

You have my full, undivided attention....

We'll start here. Need I go on?img_9451-e1287727174656.jpg

I thought you meant FAT. Not a little thick.

You mean that there is a difference?

I live in se Missouri. It's home, and close to St. Louis, so I'm ok w/it. Don't really get too much grief about Nebraska except from friends, but they backed me up when I got into an altercation w/a mizzou football player, but that's a whole other story.

But the story about Epcot reminded me about a time a few weeks ago, I was in a Chinese buffet and a guy saw my husker t shirt and started heckling me from across the restaurant. He told me that the reason that Nebraska was so terrible was that mizzou was so dominant now. I asked him on this so called dominance and he responded w/how they have more championships. I laughed and continued to eat my delicious Chinese.

I live in se Missouri. It's home, and close to St. Louis, so I'm ok w/it. Don't really get too much grief about Nebraska except from friends, but they backed me up when I got into an altercation w/a mizzou football player, but that's a whole other story.

But the story about Epcot reminded me about a time a few weeks ago, I was in a Chinese buffet and a guy saw my husker t shirt and started heckling me from across the restaurant. He told me that the reason that Nebraska was so terrible was that mizzou was so dominant now. I asked him on this so called dominance and he responded w/how they have more championships. I laughed and continued to eat my delicious Chinese.

There really must be a lot of meth in Missouri.

More than you know. I heard at one point that there was more meth in Missouri than the rest of either the us or world combined. I personally know lots of users. The hotel I work at, we deal w/them on a weekly basis. I have all sorts of good stories, a big joke here as it is everywhere, we just live in it.

When I was 19 I took a trip to Putnam county in northern Missouri to stay with some buddies at a friends lake house. It was a very rural and depressing place with it's only nice feature being Lake Thunderhead. The lake was just a few miles from the only town for miles Unionville. Unionville was a small rundown town with a convenience store and a local grocery store. My friends and I thought it would be fun to go mess around in town and look for young women to hit on. Except there wasn't any women, just cocky, small town teenagers. So we shot the sh#t with these kids until we started to get the memo that they didn't like us very much. So we left "Steve's Grocery and Fireworks" and started to head back to the lake. On the way back we cross paths at an intersection with the hicks from the grocery store. We are stopped at a 4 way and they are flying in their little honda civic. They decide to blow through the stop sign, pull their e-brake, and turn and smash into the back end of my poor 96 chevy corsica. 5 people hop out of their tiny car and my two buddies and I hop out of mine. As soon as we got out it was an instant brawl. They kicked our ass. My one friend ended up with his giant nose completely broken sideways, and my other friend had two black eyes, while I don't think I got hit once. Long story short cops show up ask if we want to press charges, we decline, car has minimal damage, shake hands with the dbags and then we all went home. All in all I hate the state of Missouri and hope I never have to go back to that place.

As expensive as the Disney parks (and amusement parks in general) are these days, I've had some of the worst encounters with people when I visit them. Some REALLY trashy people. Don't even get me started on the fat, British chicks in bikini tops...

For every fat British chick in bikini top, there's 3 Hot Brazilian chicks in booty shorts. (no I have no pics)

When I was 19 I took a trip to Putnam county in northern Missouri to stay with some buddies at a friends lake house. It was a very rural and depressing place with it's only nice feature being Lake Thunderhead. The lake was just a few miles from the only town for miles Unionville. Unionville was a small rundown town with a convenience store and a local grocery store. My friends and I thought it would be fun to go mess around in town and look for young women to hit on. Except there wasn't any women, just cocky, small town teenagers. So we shot the sh#t with these kids until we started to get the memo that they didn't like us very much. So we left "Steve's Grocery and Fireworks" and started to head back to the lake. On the way back we cross paths at an intersection with the hicks from the grocery store. We are stopped at a 4 way and they are flying in their little honda civic. They decide to blow through the stop sign, pull their e-brake, and turn and smash into the back end of my poor 96 chevy corsica. 5 people hop out of their tiny car and my two buddies and I hop out of mine. As soon as we got out it was an instant brawl. They kicked our ass. My one friend ended up with his giant nose completely broken sideways, and my other friend had two black eyes, while I don't think I got hit once. Long story short cops show up ask if we want to press charges, we decline, car has minimal damage, shake hands with the dbags and then we all went home. All in all I hate the state of Missouri and hope I never have to go back to that place.

If only you had a gun....