The "N" Brand draws hatred in Orlando

ku-xlarge.jpg

Labs found in 2012, by state.

I already posted that once and Froman(or whatever the hell his name was) jumped all over me for it. He tried to make the claim that Nebraska had a bigger meth problem and cited some data about how many people in each state tried to get treated for addiction. Then he claimed their numbers were inflated due to some special task force that was cracking down on drugs.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Or by conferences:

PAC - 121 (who needs meth when you got legal marijuana)

Big 12 - 1281 (losing Missouri cut this by more than half)

ACC - 1322

Big 10 - 3874

SEC - 5413 (Mississippi is so low due to having only 3 internet access points in the entire state)

ku-xlarge.jpg

Or by conferences:

ACC - 1322

Big 10 - 3874

SEC - 5413 (Mississippi is so low due to having only 3 internet access points in the entire state)

You can't buy Sudafed in many Pac 12 states anymore. That's made a HUGE difference.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Or by conferences:

ACC - 1322

Big 10 - 3874

You can't buy Sudafed in many Pac 12 states anymore. That's made a HUGE difference.

They also don't have, like, rednecks or white trash in the PAC-12 states like there is in the Midwest and Southern states...

ku-xlarge.jpg

Or by conferences:

ACC - 1322

Big 10 - 3874

They also don't have, like, rednecks or white trash in the PAC-12 states like there is in the Midwest and Southern states...

They can also buy weed from vending machines.

One day after moving to Missouri, my car, with a Nebraska "N" on the front license plate, was keyed in a country club parking lot.

I am moving out of this hell-hole TODAY.

kansas aint nebraska but it sure as hell beats missouri. welcome back buddy.

I'm from Missouri but I now claim Nebraska as my 'home state' as I've lived here longer than I lived in Missouri. Just like every where else in this country, there are great people and there are sad people who make the rest of the people look bad. I got a lot of grief when Nebraska left the B12 but not so much now since Mizzou left for the SEC (What a joke that was!) I do wish we had the same taxes here in Nebraska as they have in Missouri.

I'll always root for Missouri, though, when they play someone else because they were Big 8. I will miss playing them because we always beat the crap out of them and that was fun. I'll miss playing all of the Big 8 teams, especially OK. Those were fun times.

To be fair, I think Meth is one of Florida's biggest export crops now, since the pill mills have been mostly shuttered.

We send it north and reap the profits. Call it North Florida's continuing battle against the War of Northern Aggression. (Seriously, I still hear people use that phrase way too often!).

And to be fair to the theme parks, there are usually far, FAR, more NICE things to see, in terms of tourist ladies, than I expected. Generally, the eye candy seems thickest at Universal Islands of Adventure. I had annual resident passes for many years, and it was quite a pleasure. The rides were fun, too.