David Brandon is such a pile

expect the rest of the Big Ten schools to follow suit. MONEY MONEY MONEY

Single-game ticket prices will vary based on current market values for the ticket. For example, the price for Michigan games against Central Michigan and Akron might not move much off the season-ticket price of $65. But for a premium opponent such as Notre Dame, Nebraska or Ohio State, the school could end up charging at least double the initial ticket price, depending when a person buys the ticket and how much supply is left based on the demand.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9430582/michigan-sets-dynamic-ticket-prices-based-supply

Yeah, that sucks. But for most people the ticket price is small potatoes compared to the overall cost of a football weekend. What with travel, hotel, time of from work and booze. Lots of booze.

:lol:

• Fire 1

"$195 (Notre Dame) per seat. Michigan-Ohio State is estimated at $175 per seat at this point."

Well lookie here. I bet now Brandon can imagine a world where he has to play Nebraska, anOSU, and ND just fine. Too bad it will stay in his dreams.

my ND tickets are going on stubhub for $1000 for the pair

"$195 (Notre Dame) per seat. Michigan-Ohio State is estimated at $175 per seat at this point."

Well lookie here. I bet now Brandon can imagine a world where he has to play Nebraska, anOSU, and ND just fine. Too bad it will stay in his dreams.

The last game under the lights at the Big House was spectacular

and this will be the last one for a long time.

Not surprising this is selling out first. Too bad the series is no more.