My preaseason top 25

Here is my list of the preseason top 25. Not as big on Michigan as most places seem to be but that's just my opinion. Feel free to make your own

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

7. South Carolina

8. Texas A&M

9. Clemson

10. Notre Dame

11. Florida

12. Florida State

13. LSU

14. Nebraska

15. Michigan

16. Oklahoma

17. Oklahoma State

18. Northwestern

19. UCLA

20. TCU

21. Kansas State

22. Texas

23. Boise State

24. Wisconsin

25. Michigan State

Here is my list of the preseason top 25. Not as big on Michigan as most places seem to be but that's just my opinion. Feel free to make your own

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

7. South Carolina

8. Texas A&M

9. Clemson

10. Notre Dame

11. Florida

13. Florida State

14. Lsu

15. Nebraska

16. Michigan

17. Oklahoma

18. Oklahoma State

19. Northwestern

20. UCLA

21. TCU

22. Kansas State

23. Texas

24. Boise State

25. Wisconsin

No 12? That's different lol

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

7. South Carolina

8. Texas A&M

9. Clemson

10. Notre Dame

11. Florida

13. Florida State

14. Lsu

15. Nebraska

16. Michigan

17. Oklahoma

18. Oklahoma State

19. Northwestern

20. UCLA

21. TCU

22. Kansas State

23. Texas

24. Boise State

25. Wisconsin

larrydavid.gif

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

7. South Carolina

8. Texas A&M

9. Clemson

10. Notre Dame

11. Florida

13. Florida State

14. Lsu

15. Nebraska

16. Michigan

17. Oklahoma

18. Oklahoma State

19. Northwestern

20. UCLA

21. TCU

22. Kansas State

23. Texas

24. Boise State

25. Wisconsin

No 12? That's different lol

I don't like the number 12. Haha there I edited it. Forgot msu

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

Way overrated, tOSU and Louisville. Cardinals will disappear in Top25 after mid October poll.

I have to disagree, the Sugar Bowl from last year showed that Louisville is a young team with maybe the best QB in the country and a fast defense. They will win the Big East, and be in a BCS bowl again this year.

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

Way overrated, tOSU and Louisville. Cardinals will disappear in Top25 after mid October poll.

I have to disagree, the Sugar Bowl from last year showed that Louisville is a young team with maybe the best QB in the country and a fast defense. They will win the Big East, and be in a BCS bowl again this year.

I think Huskerboard could field a team that could win the Big Easy.

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

But we don't have wifi anymore!

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

But we don't have wifi anymore!

True, but, we have devnet who runs a 4.33 40 yard dash and has a 37.5 vertical. He may come from a village of small people, but gat damn he's fast :)

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

Idk about that. Louisvilles toughest game is at Cincinnati and I don't see osu slipping that much with an easier schedule this year. I may have ND a bit high tho

Here is my list of the preseason top 25. Not as big on Michigan as most places seem to be but that's just my opinion. Feel free to make your own 1. Alabama 2. Ohio State 3. Oregon 4. Stanford 5. Georgia 6. Louisville

Lville will probably go undefeated. One of the easiest schedules in the country not to mention Charlie Strong has developed Teddy Bridgewater into the best pure college QB in the country. I think the Ville stays in the top 15-20 all year long and make it back to another BCS game.

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Oregon

4. Stanford

5. Georgia

6. Louisville

I can guarantee you that Louisville will NOT win the Big East this year.