Predict the Numbers for our Big Three

This is a stupid thread idea but I'm freaking bored so whatever

Taylor Martinez - 251 / 383 (65.5%) for 3,013 yards, 27 TD, 13 INT --- 191 rushes for 1,082 yards, 10 TD

Ameer Abdullah - 242 rushes for 1,321 yards, 10 TD

Kenny Bell - 55 catches for 983 yards, 11 TD

Taylor - 800 rushing, 4000 passing

Ameer - just over 1000 yards due to other backs breaking through and splitting up some of the carries

Kenny - I would love nothing more than to see him break 1000 yards receiving, but I think he comes up short. Too many people that need to touch the ball.

i really hope kenny breaks 1,000 yards.

I hope so also but I don't see it. Too much wealth.

It's not that unlikely. I really think Kenny could get to 1000 and all other players improve their stats as well simply because the pace of the offense allows for more posessions and we will be punting less this year (or thats my prediction anyway). But our number 1's impoving their stats only happens IF the Defense can't seem to stop anybody and we end up leaving our starters in all game most of the time. I hope and i'm guessing that we will blow out a lot of our weak opponents and most of our 1's production will stay about the same or even dip a little bit this year. But there are too many unknowns as far as Defense is concerned to be confident.

It's not that unlikely. I really think Kenny could get to 1000 and all other players improve their stats as well simply because the pace of the offense allows for more posessions and we will be punting less this year (or thats my prediction anyway). But our number 1's impoving their stats only happens IF the Defense can't seem to stop anybody and we end up leaving our starters in all game most of the time. I hope and i'm guessing that we will blow out a lot of our weak opponents and most of our 1's production will stay about the same or even dip a little bit this year. But there are too many unknowns as far as Defense is concerned to be confident.

Even if all of those things are true it still seems unlikely to me. The bolded doesn't make sense to me though. It would seem to make more sense thinking that our 1's would improve their stats if your defense did start stopping people, thus lowering the amount of time that our offense doesn't have the ball. More defensive stops = more offensive drives.

Taylor - 3,500 yards passing & 800 yards rushing with 35 total touchdowns

Ameer - 1,200 yards rushing (would be alot higher, but Adam Taylor and Imani take away some carries) & 10 total touchdowns

Kenny - 1,000 yards receiving with 8 touchdowns

Taylor - 3000 passing 1100 rushing 38 total tds

Ameer - 1000 rushing with Adam taylor and Newby with 500 a piece

KBell with 1000 receiving

I think that our offense will go uptempo like they did against Georgia towards the end of the game to build up a huge lead. I know this puts our defense on the field more times and longer but I think that if we build up a huge lead then that forces teams to start passing and our pass defense and secondary are one the best in the country.