Things you do to piss off your spouse

1. Leave the toilet seat up. Still don't understand why this is such a big deal for women but oh well.

When guys go number 1, they have to stand in front of the toilet, unzip, and make an attempt to get it to land in the right spot (although that doesn't always happen). Women have to completely adjust their clothing, sit down, and put the clothing back in place. Multiply that a bunch of times and women have to work a lot harder. Therefore, men can put the damn seat down. Plus, we shouldn't have to look at your urine stains every time we go to the bathroom.

1. Leave the toilet seat up. Still don't understand why this is such a big deal for women but oh well.

When guys go number 1, they have to stand in front of the toilet, unzip, and I make an attempt to get it to land in the right spot (although that doesn't always happen). Women have to completely adjust their clothing, sit down, and put the clothing back in place. Multiply that a bunch of times and women have to work a lot harder. Therefore, men can put the damn seat down. Plus, we shouldn't have to look at your urine stains every time we go to the bathroom.

tumblr_mqtxgf2F9r1sxods9o1_500.gif

When guys go number 1, they have to stand in front of the toilet, unzip, and I make an attempt to get it to land in the right spot (although that doesn't always happen). Women have to completely adjust their clothing, sit down, and put the clothing back in place. Multiply that a bunch of times and women have to work a lot harder. Therefore, men can put the damn seat down. Plus, we shouldn't have to look at your urine stains every time we go to the bathroom.

tumblr_mqtxgf2F9r1sxods9o1_500.gif

I've never complained about it. Just felt like being enlightening.

I always thought they were afraid of falling in.

I blame the poor design of toilets for the urine stains. If I had it my way, I'd just pee outside.

I can't say I intentionally piss my wife off but i do get yelled at for things that she thinks is stupid. She got mad at me last night cause the trash can in the bathroom was full of beer cans. She thinks that is gross, i just looked at her and said, "like your pooter plugs aren't?" I guess that crossed the line a little to her.

• Fire 2

I can't say I intentionally piss my wife off but i do get yelled at for things that she thinks is stupid. She got mad at me last night cause the trash can in the bathroom was full of beer cans. She thinks that is gross, i just looked at her and said, "like your pooter plugs aren't?" I guess that crossed the line a little to her.

:laughpound