Urban Meyer - Classless

Branno

I was excited to hear Meyer was coming to OSU. A good coach that can take the Buckeyes to the next level, something that benefits the B1G as a whole.

I don't remember hearing about or seeing anything unsportsmanlike from him or his team last year.

Cut to today. I'm on my way to Lincoln, listening to my XM radio and decide to listen to the OSU game. Bucks get a TD in 4 plays, go for 2.

That's weird. But whatever, they're making a statement. It's not unheard of.

Next drive OSU gets a TD and goes for 2 again.

Classless.

Changed over to Wiscy. Then heard about the roughing the kicker penalty.

Any respect I had for the Buckeyes and Urban Meyer is gone. Classless team. Classless coach. Classless university. And any fan that doesn't call out their coach for such disrespectful play is classless as well.

I just hope you realize the irony of your post and don't need someone to spell it out for you.

Let's be honest. Before he did that, you thought the same thing about everything Ohio State related. 2 Two point conversions weren't really what made you think this.

Especially when both times it involved a backup QB with a broken finger on his throwing hand that he wasn't sure if he could throw or not (and on the 2nd one he did throw it).

Especially when both times it involved a backup QB with a broken finger on his throwing hand that he wasn't sure if he could throw or not (and on the 2nd one he did throw it).

You don't even need to go that far. They ran the first two TD's as 2 point conversions to get a little practice at the whole deal. Big f'ing deal. If that gets someone's panties in a bunch, it's pretty pathetic.

You don't even need to go that far. They ran the first two TD's as 2 point conversions to get a little practice at the whole deal. Big f'ing deal. If that gets someone's panties in a bunch, it's pretty pathetic.

Hell even the Buffalo game thread had them literally complain for half a second which the same guys immediatly follow it up with, "can't blame him"

Something someone else posted elsewhere:

All offseason, the media was out to make Ohio State the heel of college football.

The two point conversions may just be us embracing that role now. You wanted us to be it, fine, we'll be it.

Johnny Football says hi.

Tell him I said 'sup.

Something someone else posted elsewhere:

All offseason, the media was out to make Ohio State the heel of college football.

The two point conversions may just be us embracing that role now. You wanted us to be it, fine, we'll be it.

Johnny Football says hi.

The media didnt do that thought. Johnny did that himself. And his little stunt confirmed his assbaggery. College football cant wait to get rid of that brat.

College Football loves him. He bring ratings and excitement to the game. ESPN loves him, because they love to talk about him.

You can say he did it to himself, but the media has perpetuated their narrative on him non-stop. It's treatment of a college player unlike any I've ever seen.

I bet you weren't happy when Cam Newton was still at Auburn