Urban Meyer - Classless

Branno

Ohio State isn't even blowing them out...

So, I'd say, you comment was also a little premature.

Oh and FYI, there are a lot of teams that use that as their base formation for XPs. The ducks line up for two every time, and if you're ready, they shift. If you're not, they score. I saw it Thursday as well.

I guess all these teams are just classless.

Ohio State confirmed not that good

Are we going to rate a team on one game? Let's not go there.

A true #2 team in the nation doesn't struggle at home against a Buffalo team that has gone 9-27 the last 3 years

I would agree with that but in my mind OSU is a top 10 team playing without a couple All Americans.

Too much over reaction in this thread. They're just practicing things they'll use later. Had they missed both conversions we'd be amused at their inability to score against buffalo. It's not classless early in the game. Take your opponent out early. TO understood that. As to them being over rated...well it is the first game of the season. Very few teams look the same by the end of the season. College football is all about having down weeks at the right time.

• Fire 1

A true #2 team in the nation doesn't struggle at home against a Buffalo team that has gone 9-27 the last 3 years

Ohhh...so I guess that Georgia team that so many people on the board are so proud about staying with for 3 quarters in the bowl game really wasn't that good...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=322450061

Ohhh...so I guess that Georgia team that so many people on the board are so proud about staying with for 3 quarters in the bowl game really wasn't that good...

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=322450061

Well, in his defense he did state: a true #2 team...

Hell we had a chance to beat Georgia last year and we weren't very good

AHh dont get me started on how over rated SEC is. They certainly have a great in Bama but the rest are similar to BIG or Pac teams. We lost as well in the last minute to the incredibly Godly SEC team, ehem well not really, just a close game between on par teams.

Ohio State isn't even blowing them out...

So, I'd say, you comment was also a little premature.

Oh and FYI, there are a lot of teams that use that as their base formation for XPs. The ducks line up for two every time, and if you're ready, they shift. If you're not, they score. I saw it Thursday as well.

I guess all these teams are just classless.

I can only think of Boise St and Oregon, and yes they lack class.

I disagree that it's classless. Most voters didn't watch that game, they'll only see the scoreline. Make every win as impressive as you can this year, while it's still humans deciding who's number 1. I wouldn't be upset if Bo did the same thing against teams we should out class. In games that could be one or two pointers though, I'd go for one.