Urban Meyer - Classless

Branno

I was excited to hear Meyer was coming to OSU. A good coach that can take the Buckeyes to the next level, something that benefits the B1G as a whole.

I don't remember hearing about or seeing anything unsportsmanlike from him or his team last year.

Cut to today. I'm on my way to Lincoln, listening to my XM radio and decide to listen to the OSU game. Bucks get a TD in 4 plays, go for 2.

That's weird. But whatever, they're making a statement. It's not unheard of.

Next drive OSU gets a TD and goes for 2 again.

Classless.

Changed over to Wiscy. Then heard about the roughing the kicker penalty.

Any respect I had for the Buckeyes and Urban Meyer is gone. Classless team. Classless coach. Classless university. And any fan that doesn't call out their coach for such disrespectful play is classless as well.

I was excited to hear Meyer was coming to OSU. A good coach that can take the Buckeyes to the next level, something that benefits the B1G as a whole.

I don't remember hearing about or seeing anything unsportsmanlike from him or his team last year.

Cut to today. I'm on my way to Lincoln, listening to my XM radio and decide to listen to the OSU game. Bucks get a TD in 4 plays, go for 2.

Classless.

Any respect I had for the Buckeyes and Urban Meyer is gone. Classless team. Classless coach. Classless university. And any fan that doesn't call out their coach for such disrespectful play is classless as well.

wait, he's classless for trying to build a 16 point lead after just 2 drives? the nerve of that guy trying to basically end the game quickly.

• Fire 4

Classless.

Practicing your two-point conversion plays in a real game atmosphere is classless? Ok...

• Fire 1

Classless.

wait, he's classless for trying to build a 16 point lead after just 2 drives? the nerve of that guy trying to basically end the game quickly.

It suggests a pattern that he will go for 2 on every play to pad the score. It's disrespectful and classless.

Georgia Tech is up in their game 45-0 going in to the second half. Yeah it's a high score, but they are doing it the right way.

Classless.

He couldn't go for 3? Do you really care that much? The player was going for a block in the end zone. It wasn't like he blew up the kicker.

I missed the 2nd PAT attempt. On the first one, they lined up in that screwy formation where just about everyone is wide left except the snapper and 2 or 3 other guys. The idea I think is that if the defense doesn't cover it with enough people, you snap and run it in. If they do cover it, you shift into normal formation and kick. Buffalo didn't cover it well, so OSU ran it. Nothing classless about it. They may do this all season, and you want your guys to recognize the defense and run it correctly every time. 8 minutes into the game and you're accusing him of running up the score? LOL!

I missed the 2nd PAT attempt. On the first one, they lined up in that screwy formation where just about everyone is wide left except the snapper and 2 or 3 other guys. The idea I think is that if the defense doesn't cover it with enough people, you snap and run it in. If they do cover it, you shift into normal formation and kick. Buffalo didn't cover it well, so OSU ran it. Nothing classless about it. They may do this all season, and you want your guys to recognize the defense and run it correctly every time. 8 minutes into the game and you're accusing him of running up the score? LOL!

I bet you wont see them do this on their first two scores even once against other BIG teams. It's low risk Douchebaggery against a small team, glad they at least scored on the prick.