Urban Meyer - Classless

Branno

Did he just call 36 passing plays in the first half against Florida School for the Blind?

Nope

But, Interestingly enough, the band played with the local blind school at half time doing script Ohio and the blind school did a brail version, yep, a brail version of script Ohio on the field today.

Edit: I am not even joking, maybe you were, but they truly played with the blind school today.

Did he just call 36 passing plays in the first half against Florida School for the Blind?

Nope

But, Interestingly enough, the band played with the local blind school at half time doing script Ohio and the blind school did a brail version, yep, a brail version of script Ohio on the field today.

Edit: I am not even joking, maybe you were, but they truly played with the blind school today.

I think that band played halftime at the Fiest Bowl one year.

Back up QB needs all the reps he can get.

Stay prepared just in case something else happened to Brax.

That is a straight up excuse..

That said I'm not sure how this is even a thread. Going for 2 is classless? bullsh#t. It's called trusting your team and what you've practiced. As far as I'm concerned, we should be less worried about what Urban is doing at OSU and more worried about what Bo is doing here.