We need to stop handing out blackshirts at this point

The real problem we have no one capable of handing them out. You have to know defense to grade it. 4 games of over 600 yards is beyond belief for Nebraska. Black shirts should be packed away and forgotten about until we actually have a coach that knows what they are and players that play like they deserve them.

So we are going to blame Bo for listening to our gripes about not handing out the Blackshirts at the beginning the season? We are going to blame the freshman players for not playing up to the hype we created around them?

What a bunch of self centered jerks who blame everyone but themselves for drinking too much damn kool-aid!!!

• Fire 1

When is Bo going to stop holding this over the players head? I am beginning to think it is an insult to them. They execute his plan. Is it there fault it doesn't work?

Someone needs to hold it over his head.

THEY EXECUTED HIS PLAN TONIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hahahaha.

Dear Lord these people on the board are delusional

When is Bo going to stop holding this over the players head? I am beginning to think it is an insult to them. They execute his plan. Is it there fault it doesn't work?

Hahahaha.

I don't know how you are looking at this?

Is Bo's plan to give up 600? Of course not, that's rediculous.

Does Bo's scheme work? No it doesn't, and it's not going to. We had a mamoth at DT and 5 other future NFLers on the team the only time this scheme worked. His plan doesn't work. Sending a team out with a plan that is not executable makes you the failure. Pelini's defense is Operation Market Garden.

• Fire 2

Hahahaha.

I don't know how you are looking at this?

Is Bo's plan to give up 600? Of course not, that's rediculous.

Does Bo's scheme work? No it doesn't, and it's not going to. We had a mamoth at DT and 5 other future NFLers on the team the only time this scheme worked. His plan doesn't work. Sending a team out with a plan that is not executable makes you the failure. Pelini's defense is Operation Market Garden.

No. No. No.

First, Dave Christensen has whipped Bo's ass before when he was MIZZOU. He's no slouch. They played well at the QB and WR spots tonight. Lets remember that the other team is actually trying too.

Second, if you watch the game, our linebackers had to have taken some Of the worst angles at balls possible tonight. I liked what I saw out of VV at times and he was drawing doubles each time. Collins is going to be special as well.