Iowa student called ‘world’s drunkest college student’

for most of you to have a chance with a woman, she would have to be the world's drunkest college student as well as the world's dumbest. maybe even the world's sluttiest.

Isn't drunk and slutty what every man wants?

Thought you just roofied 'em. :D

Back in the day I just clubbed them and dragged them back to my cave

for most of you to have a chance with a woman, she would have to be the world's drunkest college student as well as the world's dumbest. maybe even the world's sluttiest.

Sober, in control of herself, and intent on doing what she's doing is far more fun.

knapp may be an old man, but he is a man nonetheless. real talk.

Sober, in control of herself, and intent on doing what she's doing is far more fun.

knapp may be an old man, but he is a man nonetheless. real talk.

If she's laying there naked in the bed of your truck, sure you'd rather have her aware, and in control....BUT, if not.... She's still laying there naked in the bed of your truck....so....

Depends on what time of the night it is, what condition I'm in and if I've struck out with everyone else.