NEB vs WYO Highlights

I don't think this has been posted yet. I always like these videos.

The last play of the game is a good visual of something that has to change from the DL. Pelini mentioned it.....he said we have to get the quarterback on the ground. On the last play, Moss whiffed......then Ankrah gets jersey but no takedown.....then Randle does the same.

I am still disappointed in the way we played on both sides of the ball. The more I think about it, the more I realize its the first game of the year, and we won't be showing our playbook, until Northwestern. We might show more of it against UCLA, but I don't think we will be showing our whole hand. A big reason I think this, is how we didn't see Z Anderson out there.

The more I watch the DL, the more I realize we ran a ton of 1-Gap with a mixture of 2-Gap every so often to mix it up.

So what is your opinion with the decision to do this?

It simplifies it a lot for our younger guys so they don't have to worry so much about scheme as they do going one on one with their man. Obviously VV will get doubled and so will Curry. The biggest worry I would have is against a team with a real mobile QB (Gardner, Hundley, that our ends get over aggressive and get up the field too much leaving these guys alleys to break contain and really make plays.

The more I watch the DL, the more I realize we ran a ton of 1-Gap with a mixture of 2-Gap every so often to mix it up.

It simplifies it a lot for our younger guys so they don't have to worry so much about scheme as they do going one on one with their man. Obviously VV will get doubled and so will Curry. The biggest worry I would have is against a team with a real mobile QB (Gardner, Hundley, that our ends get over aggressive and get up the field too much leaving these guys alleys to break contain and really make plays.

This is a legit concern. I remember Martin and Anrkah missing and Hundley getting a couple of good gains last year.

This is a legit concern. I remember Martin and Anrkah missing and Hundley getting a couple of good gains last year.

Will be very interesting to see our defensive game plan come week three.