Tomorrow's game on TV

I don't believe it's being aired on any other channel. If it's only on BTN2Go in your area, then do you receive BTN as part of your TV channel line-up? If so, BTN2Go is absolutely free. It's only on devices such as computers and phones, but if can hook a pc to your tv, then wa-la, it's on your television.

That's the only thing I can think of as I don't believe any other channels are alternatives :/

I tried entering Dayton's zip code (at the bottom of the linked website) for him when I was looking for a solution, and it doesn't work. The map's a good source, though:

coverage-map-6-pm-et.jpg?w=640&h=720

At least you don't live in Indiana or Kentucky, haha ^_^

If it is on BTN2GO, connect your computer up to your TV and enjoy. Its not hard to do, and even easier if you have an HDMI output on your PC. If it is there, and you don't have an email to register, do it now, because it takes up to 24 hours to fully establish an account and have it sync with your email to allow access.

Here you go to find out, since the image hasn't been posted yet. You know its sad when we don't have the game in the areas we work hardest at recruiting in. Nebraska has to really start to makes its name relevant again. Northwestern should never have more coverage than us, but they deserve it more than we do.

coverage-map-6-pm-et.jpg