Game 3 "Expert" Picks: UCLA vs. Nebraska

ADS

I understand that but if you are giving up a lot of yards your defense is going to get gassed cause they are on the field too long. defense is always going to be the deciding factor in a win or loss.

Actually the points on the scoreboard are the deciding factor.

name me some games where an offense put up 600 yards on offense and scored very little?

Name me every single game that a defense has allowed over 600 yards and played far worse than the other teams' defense and their team has always lost.

We saw a Georgia team last year with much more NFL talent on it than this UCLA team will have and Georgia had experienced NFL talent.

Jarvis Jones > Anthony Barr.

Dont get me wrong, Jones had his plays that he made in that Georgia game, but until about the 4th quarter he wasn't nearly as effective as I thought he would be. Anthony Barr will be playing in the NFL, but Jarvis Jones he is not.

I really like our offensive matchups in this one fellas. I think if we hold UCLA to about 28-30 points we win the football game.

Wyoming put up 600 yards and they still got beat.

they also scored 34 points.

defense is always going to be the deciding factor in a win or loss.

They also lost. Our defense was also not the deciding factor in us winning.

so when our defense shut then down and allowed us to get a lead that has nothing to do with defense? i have a feeling ya'll didn't learn anything when we got raped last year.

i have a feeling ya'll didn't learn anything when we got raped from a much superior opponent last year.

We learned plenty we just didn't learn that defense is the deciding factor in a win or a loss because it isn't true.

(seriously who invited this guy back)

• Fire 3

so when our defense shut then down and allowed us to get a lead that has nothing to do with defense? i have a feeling ya'll didn't learn anything when we got raped last year.

Dont you also have to score points to win a football game??

We can do this all day long.

We learned plenty we just didn't learn that defense is the deciding factor in a win or a loss because it isn't true.

no you didn't. you wouldn't be saying this if we lost to Wyoming.

BUT WE DIDN'T LOSE TO WYOMING. WE WON. WE WON THE GAME. OUR DEFENSE WAS AWFUL BUT IT WASN'T THE DECIDING FACTOR. THE DECIDING FACTOR WAS THAT WE SCORED MORE POINTS THAN THEY DID. MORE POINTS = VICTORY. BAD DEFENSE = A HARDER CHANCE AT VICTORY BUT IT'S STILL POSSIBLE. YOU MAKE NO SENSE. EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WRONG. ALWAYS. PLEASE STOP IT. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY SOON. BUT NOT BECAUSE I'M SAD. BECAUSE I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU AND AM ALSO GOING TO GET AN ULCER FROM HAVING TO READ YOUR POSTS.

• Fire 5

no you didn't. you wouldn't be saying this if we lost to Wyoming.

BUT WE DIDN'T LOSE TO WYOMING. WE WON. WE WON THE GAME. OUR DEFENSE WAS AWFUL BUT IT WASN'T THE DECIDING FACTOR. THE DECIDING FACTOR WAS THAT WE SCORED MORE POINTS THAN THEY DID. MORE POINTS = VICTORY. BAD DEFENSE = A HARDER CHANCE AT VICTORY BUT IT'S STILL POSSIBLE. YOU MAKE NO SENSE. EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WRONG. ALWAYS. PLEASE STOP IT. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY SOON. BUT NOT BECAUSE I'M SAD. BECAUSE I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU AND AM ALSO GOING TO GET AN ULCER FROM HAVING TO READ YOUR POSTS.

so what you are saying is that defense didn't limit the cowboys to 34 points, it was the offense? You are getting yourself confused thinking you are always right. pro tip: you aren't.