Good Luck this Weekend Huskers!

You guys made a believer out of me in that bowl game. After I went back and watched the game again, I was really impressed with your offensive scheme and Martinez and the running backs. I know you lost that one kid to the NFL, but I am sure you guys will be fine. That game could have went either way.

UCLA plays a pro set much like UGA, but I am not sure they are ready defensively to stop your offense. I am also not sure their QB can play as consistently or make the big plays tht Murray could make. I really like Mora as a coach there and think UCLA is a rising star in the 12 PAC. I just don't think they have enough to get past you guys yet.

I'll be pulling for my 2nd favorite team in red.

• Fire 8

I am still checking in from time to time. I would love to see the Huskers unseat the "big two" in the BIG TEN.

You know on another board they recently posed the question. "Who is America's team?" It's a stupid question, but if I had to answer I would say aside from teh service academies it would have to be either Notre Dame because of hte nationwide Catholic appeal or Nebraska. nebraska is right in the heartland and represents the best of America. It's neither west coast, nor east. It's neither north or south. It is in the heartland.

I had also see someone mention that Nebraska would never be able to return to prominanace because of the lack of a recruiting base in it;s geographic area. I say hogwash. Nebraska never had a probalem pulling talent from all over the country. I don't know how many star players they pulled from Californis, Florida, Georgia, etc. With the facilities there, nebraska can be a draw again. They just have to put their name back on the map for the younger players. Sadly, Most of them can't remember the last tiem Nebraska had a truly dominant team. If Nebraska can get back on the national map, no one in the middle of the country can recruit with them. Who in the surrounding states has the reputation (and probably facilities) that nebraska has? No one.

Well, anyway good luck agaisnt UCLA. Unless you guys trip up (lack of focus, whatever) you should win this one by about ten points.

• Fire 6

I am still checking in from time to time. I would love to see the Huskers unseat the "big two" in the BIG TEN.

You know on another board they recently posed the question. "Who is America's team?" It's a stupid question, but if I had to answer I would say aside from teh service academies it would have to be either Notre Dame because of hte nationwide Catholic appeal or Nebraska. nebraska is right in the heartland and represents the best of America. It's neither west coast, nor east. It's neither north or south. It is in the heartland.

I had also see someone mention that Nebraska would never be able to return to prominanace because of the lack of a recruiting base in it;s geographic area. I say hogwash. Nebraska never had a probalem pulling talent from all over the country. I don't know how many star players they pulled from Californis, Florida, Georgia, etc. With the facilities there, nebraska can be a draw again. They just have to put their name back on the map for the younger players. Sadly, Most of them can't remember the last tiem Nebraska had a truly dominant team. If Nebraska can get back on the national map, no one in the middle of the country can recruit with them. Who in the surrounding states has the reputation (and probably facilities) that nebraska has? No one.

Well, anyway good luck agaisnt UCLA. Unless you guys trip up (lack of focus, whatever) you should win this one by about ten points.

Kobe-Reaction1.gif

Flattery.jpg