Quote from Tom

commando

"If you lose a fairly large number of games by a significant margin and you have reasonably good players, which I think we have, then that means there may be some systematic issues, some underlying issues," Osborne said. "I don't think the coaches were incompetent. I think they know what they're doing. But there was something missing, as far as I was concerned."

Are you listening Shawn Eickhorst?

"If you lose a fairly large number of games by a significant margin and you have reasonably good players, which I think we have, then that means there may be some systematic issues, some underlying issues," Osborne said. "I don't think the coaches were incompetent. I think they know what they're doing. But there was something missing, as far as I was concerned."

Are you listening Shawn Eickhorst?

Exactly.......jumping on the OP for comparing Calley to Bo is stupid.....that is not the point at all. THE POINT is Toms reason for the change.........and the reason that Tom stated in that quote is happening right at this moment and there is no argument that can dispute that......again IT NOT ABOUT THE NAMES OF THE COACHES INVOLVED........it's about this SITUATIONS involved. And if anyone can read that quote (despite the coaches name involved then this quote was taken) and not think TO could be talking about Bo......you are kidding yourselves........we are in the same exact place

I have shoes on right now, so I can't use my toes to count.....but I'm not sure I need them to count the number of games Pelini has lost by a significant margin.......but "fairly large" and "significant margin" can be adjusted to spin however needed......so please proceed.

Quite frankly, I don't give a damn. B o makes 3 million a year so he can throw 4 turds in 4 different punchbowls every year? I don't think that is what his job is, and evidently he doesn't know what his job is because he uttered the same Cogrove defense. I don't know.........Its time Nebraska fans realize he may not be as bad as Callahan, but he is not as good as Mora, Meyer, Richt, etc. That's what counts. Time for heads to roll and if that includes Bo so be it.

it is unfair to compare bo to callahan.

callahan could recruit.

*boom*

could not resist. but, yeah, calm down everyone. seriously stupid to continually bring up callahan.

I'll give you that, no question. I think if something leads to Pelini's ultimate dismissal at Nebraska it will be the inability to bring in the talent needed.

Either we have the talent, but not the execution.

Or we don't have the talent.

Either way, Nebraska isn't playing Top 25 football in Bo Pelini's 6th year, and the defensive failures are either Callahanish or Cosgrovian.

It's hard to watch. It takes the fun out of being a Husker fan.

But I still say we calm down, finish the season and root for improvement. And accept the fact that Bo will be given one more year after this.

Either we have the talent, but not the execution.

Or we don't have the talent.

Either way, Nebraska isn't playing Top 25 football in Bo Pelini's 6th year, and the defensive failures are either Callahanish or Cosgrovian.

It's hard to watch. It takes the fun out of being a Husker fan.

But I still say we calm down, finish the season and root for improvement. And accept the fact that Bo will be given one more year after this.

Don't hold your breath. He could always pull a rabbit out of his hat and save his job. Watching this team though, that seems like a longshot.

This UCLA performance was a backbreaker for his career here.