Quote from Tom

commando

just before he fired Callahan

"If you lose a fairly large number of games by a significant margin and you have reasonably good players, which I think we have, then that means there may be some systematic issues, some underlying issues," Osborne said. "I don't think the coaches were incompetent. I think they know what they're doing. But there was something missing, as far as I was concerned."

i wonder if he would say the same about Bo and our team now?

just before he fired Callahan

"If you lose a fairly large number of games by a significant margin and you have reasonably good players, which I think we have, then that means there may be some systematic issues, some underlying issues," Osborne said. "I don't think the coaches were incompetent. I think they know what they're doing. But there was something missing, as far as I was concerned."

i wonder if he would say the same about Bo and our team now?

Ouch! Bet he's glad that decision is out of his hands....or....maybe it was in his hands and he's got Eichorst primed, queued and ready to fire. Second hand execution.

OP wasn't saying Bo was as bad as BC overall. Just comparing one aspect of their results. The point was relevant. Watch the whole press conference again. TO stressed that it's not the losses but the way you lose. That's entirely relevant today with Bo because the way we are losing is frequently embarrassing, record-setting, etc.

OP wasn't saying Bo was as bad as BC overall. Just comparing one aspect of their results. The point was relevant. Watch the whole press conference again. TO stressed that it's not the losses but the way you lose. That's entirely relevant today with Bo because the way we are losing is frequently embarrassing, record-setting, etc.

TO told Callahan exactly how he could keep his job. It was simple. Win out. Pelini has no losing seasons.....in fact nothing short of 9 wins and no missed bowls. End of story.

TO told Callahan exactly how he could keep his job. It was simple. Win out. Pelini has no losing seasons.....in fact nothing short of 9 wins and no missed bowls. End of story.

You literally addressed zero of my points.

You had one point and it's been discussed plenty. We've given up points and yards in marquee games. We know.

You had one point and it's been discussed plenty. We've given up points and yards in marquee games. We know.

What did you think of the new Herbie head?