Bo knows whodunnit

Saunders

I know who recorded it. This conversation came right before they do the 1 on 1 post game interview with Greg Sharpe. The question is who leaked the tape, which could be one of many members of the Husker Sports Network, as well as anybody those workers might have sent the audio to.

Bo is a complete moron to be making comments like that just seconds before he is suppose to do a 1 on 1 radio interview, just a few feet away from the mic. He said in the post practice report yesterday that he learned "There could be a microphone hidden anywhere". Give me a break, YOU WERE WAITING TO START A RADIO INTERVIEW TWO FEET FROM WHERE YOU WHERE STANDING... OF COURSE THERE IS A DAMN MICROPHONE.

The other woman you hear in the tape is the Associate Athletic Director for Community Relations, and she should know better also. I won't name her but you can easily find out who. I'm tired of an idiotic administration making alumnus and fans look like fools.

"They can kiss my ass all the way out the f'ing door, because that day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what they do when I am f'ing gone"

yes he should of know and probably was aware the mic was there. But maybe wasn't told it was on and recording. I'm not a lawyer by any means but work in a call center. When things are being recorded the other person has to be made aware of it. If not then legal issues can be had with the person and or company that did the recording.

Now I'm not saying that's the case in any means as I was not in the room. But if Bo and the associate athletic director didn't know. then I wonder if this would or even could turn into a legal case.

Seriously people. THE PERSON THAT LEAKED THE TAPE WAS MOST LIKELY NOT IN THE ROOM.

Everyone knows this.

@KevinOnCFB: Bo Pelini tells @BillisKing he has a pretty good idea who it was who recorded the audio of him. #Huskers

I'd imagine Bo didn't go on that rant with many around. Probably don't have to be Dick Tracy to figure-out who it was.

They know who recorded it. What Bo was alluding to is who released it. Not conveyed through twitter.

If he know, who cares? What's he gonna do, go over to their house and beat them up, confirm everything that a lot of people are already thinking about him?

I'd just out them and let it be. The fanbase will deal with it. Regardless of Bo's on the field performance, whoever did this hurt the entire program, not just Bo.

No, I would simply go to Pearlman with this. I believe this had to have been a University employee and they had to use the program's equipment to do at least part of this. If someone under me did this, I wouldn't be happy and I would deal with them in the appropriate manner as their employer. If it leaks out from there then so be it.

Why? Perlman hates Bo.

I still believe the person who did this at this point in time is a chicken sh#t piece of crap.

However, Bo....don't come crying to the fan base about someone doing something wrong to you. You have lost my sympathy.

speaking of which, there are wire taps being set up in your house, office, and car as we speak.

It was a damn private moment. An emotional moment. With any sort of perspective whatsoever, how can one not understand such a situation when you are 100% sure it was a private setting.

Aside from that, I listened to it over and over last night. I am dissappointed Bo said those things. I really wish he wouldnt have because he is 90% good for our program. So the things he said, I understand can be disturbing, but I guess I see myself as having the common sense and a distinct memory of that time period and that night to understand how and why he would feel like he did. I see myself at lot like him in a way that I am a pretty tempremental person as well. I can very intense, and when I get pushed over that edge, I also say and do things I shouldnt. All on here dont know that, it's something that doesnt get protrayed through a keyboard, and the ones that met me in person still dont know enough to understand that side of me. So I guess I just understand the circumstances. And he must obviously trust Chris Anderson and Greg Sharp with nearly his life because he really confided in them at that moment to vent, as opposed to just doing in on his own somewhere. But after listening to it, the whole deal just sounds fishy. Now, dont go putting words into my mouth (or into my post), I am in no way shape or form implicating Greg or Chris, but obviously it appears to me that this is something Bo had done before, and this time someone decided to get it on tape. I dont know, I guess I'm just one of them koolaid drinking, Bo cant do no wrong idiots, but it's how I feel. He f'd up yes, but I believe his offense here is not the serious one. Someone committed a serious invasion of privacy the way I see it. I dont know. Saturday cant come soon enough I guess, regardless what happnes. I'm stressed.

Let's be clear also. From the emails released by Deadspin, it appears that the person who gave the recording to him is not the person who would have been there that night or got the recording off of university equipment.

I believe one email claimed the person just came in possession of the recording recently. At least that's what they are claiming.

Let's be clear also. From the emails released by Deadspin, it appears that the person who gave the recording to him is not the person who would have been there that night or got the recording off of university equipment.

I believe one email claimed the person just came in possession of the recording recently. At least that's what they are claiming.

Agreed. However, the kind of person who would specifically release this recording after Bo's little kerfluffle with Tommie, with vindictive intent plain to see in the email exchange, isn't exactly someone I'd trust to tell the truth about how long they've had this recording.

Agreed. However, the kind of person who would specifically release this recording after Bo's little kerfluffle with Tommie, with vindictive intent plain to see in the email exchange, isn't exactly someone I'd trust to tell the truth about how long they've had this recording.

very true. That is why I used the word "claimed" in my post.

• Fire 1

My brother was listening to Bill King's show with Bo this morning. I don't know the exact language used, but my brother made it seem that there were some threats to Bo and his family and/or an extortion scheme that was attempted through TO. Sounds like there were conversations re: the tape before, but they were only threats and Bo/TO hadn't heard it.

Since the beginning, I've believed a booster finally got a hold of this tape that many knew were out there. He acquired it ($) with the sole intention of using it to force Bo out.

Bo is a complete moron to be making comments like that just seconds before he is suppose to do a 1 on 1 radio interview, just a few feet away from the mic. He said in the post practice report yesterday that he learned "There could be a microphone hidden anywhere". Give me a break, YOU WERE WAITING TO START A RADIO INTERVIEW TWO FEET FROM WHERE YOU WHERE STANDING... OF COURSE THERE IS A DAMN MICROPHONE.

I totally agree with this. His lack of judgment in making the comments outloud is probably worse than the comments themselves, imo.

He deserves heat for it and will need to make amends. Maybe he deserves some sort of official punishment from the AD, and maybe he won't be around next year. You reap what you sow, and he has no one to blame but himself. However, I think Bo has made enough changes in his public persona and how he conducts himself since that time that his coaching is still far and away what needs to be worked on.

If he was still making these sorts of comments today and making a fool of himself, I'd be inclined to say that we should can him now. But he has changed and improved. Hopefully he can change and improve his coaching too!

• Fire 2

The fact that anyone thinks we need to force Bo out, especially a well heeled booster, is sad but I don't blame them for feeling that way.

Bo's behavior on that tape was inexcusable. Deflecting the blame on the "leaker" as if it was their fault, nah just not buying that. SMH at all the rants about what a lilly livered no good low down rotten scum bag the leaker was, as if they forced Bo to spew all that putrid language at gun point or something!

Bo has always been his own worst enemy when it comes to unprofessional behavior.

• Fire 2

The fact that anyone thinks we need to force Bo out, especially a well heeled booster, is sad but I don't blame them for feeling that way.

Bo's behavior on that tape was inexcusable. Deflecting the blame on the "leaker" as if it was their fault, nah just not buying that. SMH at all the rants about what a lilly livered no good low down rotten scum bag the leaker was, as if they forced Bo to spew all that putrid language at gun point or something!

Welcome to the real world.