Concerning THAT particular Ohio St game........

Comish

I was in attendance at the game at the center of this weasal-gate scandal.

My recollection is that there may have been a few isolated boos at halftime and "some" fans may have left, but the way this is being portrayed as a huge large scale demonstration doesn't square at all with my memory.

I'm interested if others think this part of the story is being falsely recalled......?

It happens regularly because the performance on the field dictates it. I don't boo - never have, never will. But, I'm not going to stop somebody else from doing it. If you want to boo, boo.

And no, it wasn't as dramatic as it sounded. This happens all the time, though. "Fans" often get lumped into one large group of wrong-doers, when really it's just a small portion that ruin it for everybody.

The few exceptions, of course, are Colorado and Missouri fans. Each and every single one of them suck, and there's no debate. Fro Daddy gets a pass but that's only because we all know he is a true Husker at heart.

• Fire 3

I was in attendance at the game at the center of this weasal-gate scandal.

My recollection is that there may have been a few isolated boos at halftime and "some" fans may have left, but the way this is being portrayed as a huge large scale demonstration doesn't square at all with my memory.

I'm interested if others think this part of the story is being falsely recalled......?

I remember the booing being rather audible. Bo was obviously agitated by that. i dont even know that some folks leaving was even half as aggrevating as the boos. Booing your own team is just something I never understood. I guess booing period falls in line with that as well..

I was watching on TV, and from what I could hear the booing was fairly loud. Could have been microphone placement, but there was clearly enough to get Bo's attention. I posted this to someone else in another thread, but what are fans supposed to do to "voice" their displeasure with either the day's performance (which could be a one off), or the general direction of the program? Just not show-up? (Which some seem to be advocating against.) Personally, I can appreciate not wanting to get down on an 18-21 year-old, but a coaching staff should be able to take the criticism for what it is, an instant job performance review.

The only time I was ok with the booing was during the 2010 Texas game when every promising drive we got on, one of their players would roll over and kill our momentum with an injury timeout. Awful. I'll admit, I left that game. I was just too disgusted to watch anymore, for this I appologize.

You probably wore black too.

The only time I was ok with the booing was during the 2010 Texas game when every promising drive we got on, one of their players would roll over and kill our momentum with an injury timeout. Awful. I'll admit, I left that game. I was just too disgusted to watch anymore, for this I appologize.

You probably wore black too.

Nope, wore red. Does that make me any better of a person?

Also have to remember when the boo's took place. Let's refresh. The week before, we trailed Wisconsin 21-10 I believe, and instead of kneeling on it to get to the locker, we tried to force it down the field, wound up in an int and allowed Wisconsin to get more points right before half (fg or TD, I dont quite recall). it was quite the topic of momentum turn, if not snowball, in Wisconsin's favor.

Back to the Ohio St game. Right before half, we have the ball Taylor throws another int, already down 17-6. Braxton rips off a run, the get another field goal. That's when the boos really set sail.

• Fire 2