Mark May "Nebraska is going to get rolled"...

Weasel

I read that Husker fans will outnumber Michigan fans 10 to 1 in the stands on Wednesday. That amounts to a home game for Nebraska. I'm thinking that if the crowd let's them know how much they're behind them, this team could play inspired football and take the Wolvies! Michigan lost AT HOME to a Minnesota team that was soundly beaten by an Iowa team that was stomped by an Iowa State team that was beaten by Nebraska. On any given day, any team can beat any other team (ask the Jayhawks) and you could certainly plug NU and Michigan into that equation.

GO BIG RED

:box:horns2:worship

I think the real question that should be asked in this thread is why does anyone care what a creightonjay fan who cheers for michigan has to say? So you cheer for Creighton's basketball and baseball team. Thats good! But why do you need to be on a nebraska msg board telling acutal Nebraska fans that their opinions are wrong? We all know Omaho (spelled that way intentionally) is fantastic and has a much more active social life then Lincoln... blah blah blah... but could you not find the single creighton blue jay website or one of the many Michigan?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out traitor...

-Pile

p.s. I am happy that you are not a Nebraska football fan. Nothing annoys me more then hearing these patheic blue jay fans cheer for their baseball and basketball teams to beat UNL then turn around and cheer for UNL football. PICK A TEAM AND STICK WITH IT! And you do have a college football team in Omaho, its called the Mavericks.

I think the real question that should be asked in this thread is why does anyone care what a creightonjay fan who cheers for michigan has to say? So you cheer for Creighton's basketball and baseball team. Thats good! But why do you need to be on a nebraska msg board telling acutal Nebraska fans that their opinions are wrong? We all know Omaho (spelled that way intentionally) is fantastic and has a much more active social life then Lincoln... blah blah blah... but could you not find the single creighton blue jay website or one of the many Michigan?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out traitor...

-Pile

p.s. I am happy that you are not a Nebraska football fan. Nothing annoys me more then hearing these patheic blue jay fans cheer for their baseball and basketball teams to beat UNL then turn around and cheer for UNL football. PICK A TEAM AND STICK WITH IT! And you do have a college football team in Omaho, its called the Mavericks.

Traitor? I would guess that you assume I am a Nebraska native in reading your post.

If you had been paying any attention to threads over the past few weeks, you would know that I am a Michigan native in grad school at Creighton.

In light of that, you can drop all your uninformed jive. I was a Michigan football fan long before I came to Creighton.

I accept your apology in advance ;)

yah! bluejay college football SUX!!! it's like they don't even have a program!!!! LOL!!!!1!!!11

/sarcasm

p.s. I am happy that you are not a Nebraska football fan.  Nothing annoys me more then hearing these patheic blue jay fans cheer for their baseball and basketball teams to beat UNL then turn around and cheer for UNL football.  PICK A TEAM AND STICK WITH IT!  And you do have a college football team in Omaho, its called the Mavericks.

yah! bluejay college football SUX!!! it's like they don't even have a program!!!! LOL!!!!1!!!11

/sarcasm

Yeah, no kidding... gosh if I were really true to my school, I would drop Michigan football and go for Creighton's football team. Pick one team and stick with it, right? :sarcasm I hear we had a pretty good team back in the pre-WWII days though...

I think our football stadium is a parking lot now...

You'll have to excuse me for not giving a crap about UNO and UNL football, two schools I have never had any affiliation with or loyalties to.

p.s. I am happy that you are not a Nebraska football fan.  Nothing annoys me more then hearing these patheic blue jay fans cheer for their baseball and basketball teams to beat UNL then turn around and cheer for UNL football.  PICK A TEAM AND STICK WITH IT!  And you do have a college football team in Omaho, its called the Mavericks.

/sarcasm

Yeah, no kidding... gosh if I were really true to my school, I would drop Michigan football and go for Creighton's football team. Pick one team and stick with it, right? :sarcasm I hear we had a pretty good team back in the pre-WWII days though...

You'll have to excuse me for not giving a crap about UNO and UNL football, two schools I have never had any affiliation with or loyalties to.

Well then you will have to excuse about 98% of the board members about not giving a crap what you post here. GOD DO I LOVE TROLLS!

:dumdum

/sarcasm

Well then you will have to excuse about 98% of the board members about not giving a crap what you post here. GOD DO I LOVE TROLLS!

:dumdum

That's fine by me- I'm here for that 2% :lol: It's purely coincidental that the majority of my comments peeve the other 98%... and thanks so much for showing me the love- it must be that Husker class, right? :worship

Every sport writer and coach outside of Nebraska probably believes that, what Mark May stated, is true. 

:wtf What do those dummies know? They just coach and write about college football professionally. They obviously haven't read the experts on the husker boards. Those uninformed idiots actually think that michigan is the better team! :dumdum

Beat Michigan!! :horns2:horns2

Sad but very true. But that is why they play the game and not go off the paper. We have a chance and I am onboard for it. We need this victory worse than any for awhile. A win here will open the doors for recruiting. May even bring in some big 10 talent down the road.

Win or lose to me it is all about how we play. If we are in it and playing every second with no let down, I will be happy. We win I will be the first to say I was wrong, and bring my fork for the crow. I can hardly wait.

I'm with Jay...this game means more to the boys in blue than you all think. Since when did a bowl game not mean anything? Idiots!

And for those of you who keep whining about your team being "young" and "rebuilding" here's a little something.

Michigan's QB is a sophomore. #1 running back is a sophomore #2 running back is a freshman. Our "deep threat" wide receiver is a freshman. Last year we were even younger. I didn't see any michigan fans making excuses for how young we were last year. SO why all the whining? Thats pretty much all Ive heard from anyone on this board!

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ONLY BEAT A 1AA SCHOOL BY 13 points...NONE!

We are going from the option to the wco. Your comparison is absurd. Do you think that a team can change philosophies overnight. NO It takes time. No one here is wining, just stating facts.

By the way if your team is so superior , why aren't you playing a BCS game instead of us? Flame on . Trolls come out of the woodwork this time of year.

Creighton Jay Would you be willing to take the Huskers and 10 1/2 ponts (yesterday betting line) in a bet. This is not an emotional decision, but rather one that looks to the real predictive thought process of an individual. If you are afraid to commit to something, just give an answer with the proviso that you are not actually betting any money or anything else.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with how you align your loyalties. You obviously can root for whomever you want. The NU fans, like me, want very badly for their team to win, but it would have to be a big upset. That could only take place if UM is not on their game and NU does most everything right with no errors and getting all the bounces.

It's going to be fun, in any event!

Creighton Jay Would you be willing to take the Huskers and 10 1/2 ponts (yesterday betting line) in a bet. This is not an emotional decision, but rather one that looks to the real predictive thought process of an individual. If you are afraid to commit to something, just give an answer with the proviso that you are not actually betting any money or anything else.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with how you align your loyalties. You obviously can root for whomever you want. The NU fans, like me, want very badly for their team to win, but it would have to be a big upset. That could only take place if UM is not on their game and NU does most everything right with no errors and getting all the bounces.

It's going to be fun, in any event!

That's a good post. You want me to take the Huskers and 10.5 points? Or you want me to take Michigan minus 10.5 points?