What Bo said to John Papuchis

Redux

Making too much of it... Know what a Stress Ball is?..JP is Bo's stress ball now. First he had Ekler to chew on and scream at, then it was Carl (who I thought was going to start up a brother-on-brother fight a couple times, ala J & C Peter), then it was Barney. It's just JP's turn because R. Brown has that scary Ring of Jesus Fire thing that Bo won't mess with. It means nothing in any real sense.

• Fire 1

Agree, that's why I really think bringing in new blood that is proven is the best option. Oh and in my biggest dreams, Narduzzi!!!!

Narduzzi is a great coach, I'll give you that and I wouldn't complain for a second if we could snag him from MSU...but w/ him we'd be going head-head with Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, and those other schools that pick the Ohio/Michigan recruiting grounds apart. That's where all of Narduzzi's connections are, and we're already covered there fairly well already. I'd leaning towards someone with a strong footprint in Florida, TX, or Cali.

Understand that, but I would MUCH rather have a great coach over a recruiter with better ties in FL, TX, and Cali. I actually think we have good connections in TX but just completely under recruit it paying too much attention to the entire U.S. Also, having great connections in Michigan/Ohio/Pennsylvania areas is always good as we will always have a better chance to get these kids to come to Nebraska being we are in B1G and kids parents will be able to see them play easily and the kids understand the culture of the North and weather.

Well we have gotten at least one player a year for the last 15 years from Cali. Can't remember when we haven't had one from texas for a long time either. Last year we got 3 from Fl , which is the most in one year we ever gotten .

1239411_441491529301049_311559901_n.jpg

I think Paps farted. Bo's facial expression tells the story because Paps relieved himself and there was a lady present who happened to be in the line of fire standing behind Paps thus why Bo looks pissed and embarrassed. Paps facial expression is like "Oops my bad didn't think it would be that loud and smell bad either."

• Fire 2

I think Paps farted. Bo's facial expression tells the story because Paps relieved himself and there was a lady present who happened to be in the line of fire standing behind Paps thus why Bo looks pissed and embarrassed. Paps facial expression is like "Oops my bad didn't think it would be that loud and smell bad either."

We have a winner!!! Mystery solved :worship

what a team, Bo pisses his pants last season and Paps sh#ts himself........wow.