Political Compass Test

So I just print this out and then throw a dart at it correct?

Or to be more accurate, I have my parents throw the dart and then just claim that's where my dart lands as well. Since that's how ~90% of America determines their political views. Education be damned, mom voted for Bush so I am too!

Or to be more accurate, I have my parents throw the dart and then just claim that's where my dart lands as well. Since that's how ~90% of America determines their political views. Education be damned, mom voted for Bush so I am too!

Literally the whole point of the test is to get past party labels and into ideology.

Literally the whole point of the test is to get past party labels and into ideology.

WHOOSH

It wouldn't let me post my graph link but I was +2.62 left/right and -1.33 auth/libertarian.

A hair left of HuskerLuke and a tick more libertarian if you look at his graph.

I would say the result is about right but I'm not sure how they got there with some of those questions.

Many on HB will accuse me of gerrymandering the result since I am not in the top right corner of the blue area.

I took this thing last night but like JJ I couldn't post my graph. Pretty sure that was operator error on my part, but whatever.

Last time I took this test I was about two ticks left and two ticks Libertarian. This time I was three and three, so about two ticks further to the right than tschu. I was somewhere near Nelson Mandela area on their "compare yourself" chart.