Shots fired at US Capital

Actually, I stated that after reading all the knee jerk reactions that erroneously reported she fired on officers. ADW takes many forms.

Erroneous reports not read on HB.

MSN, CNN etc. I know the news agencies feel it important to be 12 seconds in front of the competition but accuracy should account for something.

• Fire 1

We could go back to putting people in the stocks for a few days....

Oh the outcry. People would say this is barbaric, cruel and unusual punishment. But it would probably work. Similar to the way caning works in Singapore. Nobody wants to be humiliated. Even criminals.

/end of thread jack.

As soon as she rams a police car, the chances of deadly force raise exponentially. Rawhide isn't supporting her, just putting that out there. Hope the officers recover okay.........

Oh yeah, I know he wasn't supporting her. My post post wasn't directed at him, it just included his mention of her not being armed since I've seen a lot of people (not here) say, "Well she wasn't armed, this is a total fuckup by the officers."

It finally dawned on me why DC has so many problems:

http://news.yahoo.co...-213004994.html

DC is a bat sh#t crazy magnet.

There are many buildings there involved in our daily government that are full of them and it just draws more and more to it like moths to a flame.

I know for a fact that it isn't limited to just DC either. There's an infestation in Sacratamatoe also.

Maybe it's just an insidious ZACK ATTACK