(2016) F Keanu Pinder [Arizona Commit]

Any reason he became a 16' recruit instead of 15'? I know it was a while back, but was it his decision or what was the reason for 2 JUCO years?

Grades--he had to go JUCO route.

No one will actually know! He could have come to Nebraska to wait for the NCAA clearinghouse to decide his fate or go Juco, play & get better.

He was a little light at 195, he now 215. Maybe by the time he comes here, he will be 225.

Any reason he became a 16' recruit instead of 15'? I know it was a while back, but was it his decision or what was the reason for 2 JUCO years?

No one will actually know! He could have come to Nebraska to wait for the NCAA clearinghouse to decide his fate or go Juco, play & get better.

He was a little light at 195, he now 215. Maybe by the time he comes here, he will be 225.

and if he keeps growing in height, i dont mind.

Biggest concern with him was the Webster affect.

He is taking 2 years to catch up to speed and get bigger and stronger.

I am much more excited even if we only get him for 2 years.

and if he keeps growing in height, i dont mind.

Biggest concern with him was the Webster affect.

He is taking 2 years to catch up to speed and get bigger and stronger.

I am much more excited even if we only get him for 2 years.

I think he is a better athlete than Webster. I also think most of Webster's issues are between the ears!

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Not sounding like he'll end up here.

Why do you say/ where did you read that? Personally I think it would be better to open up the scholarship, around 6-9 pts and 6 rebounds for the season last year. (He did start performing better later in the year, but still) We can do better.

• 2 weeks later...