Does the SEC circle jerk finally end today?

Branno

I'm sorry that I can't explain the voting methodologies and computer calculations of every team in the Top 25. It's football. What else do you expect? IT's an imperfect system. I'm sorry you hate the SEC so much.

I was joking. Besides I have to hate the SEC. What else do I have going?

:( My sarcasm meter must be broken. Sorry, dude.

You have the fact that we aren't in the Big 12 anymore...

I'm sorry that I can't explain the voting methodologies and computer calculations of every team in the Top 25. It's football. What else do you expect? IT's an imperfect system. I'm sorry you hate the SEC so much.

I was joking. Besides I have to hate the SEC. What else do I have going?

:( My sarcasm meter must be broken. Sorry, dude.

You have the fact that we aren't in the Big 12 anymore...

Ah. The good ol days

Don't bother posting stats guys. No matter what, people will just yell and scream about ESPN and media bias and overrated blah blah blah ez scheduling blah blah blah!!!! Screw your facts! Don't need 'em! SEC SUX!!!!!111

Notice how we find the more time wasted on stats, the more we are find that the SEC does suck? (Isn't the giant they are made out to be.)

No duh the SEC recruiting classes are and will be loads better than everyone else - the entire system is crooked and fractured with zero accountability, while the rest of us play by the rules (for the most part).

Yeah, Tennessee on pace to finish in the Top 21 Recruiting rankings for the sixth straight year. It must suck to have such terrible coaching that they can barely get a winning record out of Top 20 - if not Top 10 - talent.

No duh the SEC recruiting classes are and will be loads better than everyone else - the entire system is crooked and fractured with zero accountability, while the rest of us play by the rules (for the most part).

If you think that the SEC is the only conference who cheats for recruits, I have a bridge to sell you.

If you think that the SEC is the only conference who cheats for recruits, I have a bridge to sell you.

if the other conferences would cheat as well as the SEC does there would be more balance in the college football landscape?

Yes, definitely take the "everybody does it defense." That makes it OK.