Silver Lining!

No sense dwelling on this loss. One thing appears certain, we are in no way shape or form ready to square off against OSU! Just look at what they are doing to PSU, up 42-7 at half.

Hopefully we can get our personnel issues worked out, and if this loss costs us a game against OSU that's probably a positive in the final analysis.

It makes the rest of our games take on an added importance. Maybe we'll play with a bigger sense of urgency, like last year.

I'll never understand the logic that we would rather miss the CCG entirely than watch us get beaten down. I'd rather win enough to get there and take our chances. If we're beaten down, we're beaten down. It is a very powerful Ohio State team, after all.

You'll never be the best if you don't play the best. You'll certainly never be the best if you shy away from doing so.

• Fire 1

Silver lining? Our special teams played pretty good. It was just the defense and offense that sucked.

Delay of game on a field goal, shanked punt out of the end zone.

I think you were probably making a joke but the wounds from today are too deep.

It was a 3 phase disorganized beat down.

I'll never understand the logic that we would rather miss the CCG entirely than watch us get beaten down. I'd rather win enough to get there and take our chances. If we're beaten down, we're beaten down. It is a very powerful Ohio State team, after all.

You'll never be the best if you don't play the best. You'll certainly never be the best if you shy away from doing so.

I too would much rather see us go to Indy with nobody giving us a shot than not getting a shot at all.

Silver lining? Our special teams played pretty good. It was just the defense and offense that sucked.

Delay of game on a field goal, shanked punt out of the end zone.

I think you were probably making a joke but the wounds from today are too deep.

It was a 3 phase disorganized beat down.

Yeah, the shanked punt hurt. The delay on the 33 (then 38) yard FG was no big deal. I was mostly thinking of our coverage units. We had great kickoff and punt coverage. And pretty decent returns too.