Duality and Reality

in my best Jim Carey voice..... "So you're saying there's a chance."

...I guess when I post I should just use crayon and not try to bury a message.

I agree with the whole this team is in trouble notion. But we were in trouble last year, too.

^^ This dude has years to spare. Nobody tell him that it's 2013... its not safe for his heart.

I agree with the whole this team is in trouble notion. But we were in trouble last year, too.

^^ This dude has years to spare. Nobody tell him that it's 2013... its not safe for his heart.

What does that even mean?

What does that even mean?

It means that husker identity has been lost. It means that some people have forgotten what we're even after here. I'm not saying winning is THE ONLY THING..... but holy batmobile batman, it's 2013 and we still dont have our MODEST WISH LIST that we wanted in 2004. WE JUST LOST TO MINNESOTA. I mean.... lets wake up here. Snap out of it.

I have supported Bo to my doubting friends to the point of yelling back and forth. But after this game, I am done. I will cheer for the team, but I am convinced (finally) that Bo is not the guy. We are moving backwards, just like we were under Frank. I supported the firing of Solich because, even though he had 9 wins, the program was not moving in the right direction. We are back to that point. It's groundhog day, people. Mr. Eichorn it is time to take a deep breath and pull the trigger at the end of the season. Give Bo the rest of the season. That will give Eichorn time to do a detailed covert study of who would be best to turn this ship around. Then open up the purse strings and go get the guy!!!!!

I remember talk of an easy schedule and an unstoppable offense making a National Championship run. Now we're sweating to get bowl eligible. My how things have changed over a few short months.

This is an easy schedule. My gosh, NU has only played one decent team so far and... remaining on the schedule? Not one legit top 20 team... or, maybe one, MSU. No... with this schedule it would take herculean ineptitude not to win 9-10 regular season games.

The Huskers are really bad. Poorly, poorly coached. Out of shape. Lacking in effort. Poorly prepared. And... I'd have to think it is in the players by now (probably long ago) that the coaches they have are in over their head.

It would take mighty ineptitude not to win 9-10 games against this schedule... but it looks like the Huskers might just pull it off.

We were in the same spot last year heading into November and managed to rip off win after win after win after win all the way to the Big Ten Championship game.

There is nothing right now saying that that goal of winning the Big Ten is impossible. We MUST win out. We did last season, and we can do it this season.

Thomas Bayes disagrees with just about everything you have said.

I remember talk of an easy schedule and an unstoppable offense making a National Championship run. Now we're sweating to get bowl eligible. My how things have changed over a few short months.

This is an easy schedule. My gosh, NU has only played one decent team so far and... remaining on the schedule? Not one legit top 20 team... or, maybe one, MSU. No... with this schedule it would take herculean ineptitude not to win 9-10 regular season games.

The Huskers are really bad. Poorly, poorly coached. Out of shape. Lacking in effort. Poorly prepared. And... I'd have to think it is in the players by now (probably long ago) that the coaches they have are in over their head.

It would take mighty ineptitude not to win 9-10 games against this schedule... but it looks like the Huskers might just pull it off.

yes, that trick is easily within reach....... :hmmph

We were in the same spot last year heading into November and managed to rip off win after win after win after win all the way to the Big Ten Championship game.

There is nothing right now saying that that goal of winning the Big Ten is impossible. We MUST win out. We did last season, and we can do it this season.

Thomas Bayes disagrees with just about everything you have said.

Thomas Bayes can go eat a piece of cement.

I don't get what's soooo hard to understand about the goal still being in reach for this team. We have one conference loss. Should we win out, we would finish with a 7-1 record with the tie breaker over any other team who could potentially finish with one division loss.

I'm not saying it will happen. I'm saying that I don't want to see this team and coaching staff give up because we lost to Minnesota.

Except we had lost to a top 5 ranked Ohio St, not gotten our a** handed to us by a mid tier B1G team, huge difference!!!!

I'm a pretty rational fan, and how I feel right now scares me for the program, I need a break, I'm not planning my entire Saturday around watching the games anymore, if im around I'll watch and cheer my brain out, and if im not, oh well. All I ask for is progress and that has flat stopped, no progress in the last few years, same issues same mistakes.

I truly believe that the program has hit its ceiling under the current staff, not their fault, I just don't believe they can take us beyond where we have stagnated the last few years. We need to thank Bo for brining us out of the abyss we had fallen into and move on, they cannot take us where we want to go.