lousy Big Ten to ruin ohios NC dreams

MichiganMan

Go beat TTUN in ann arbor AGAIN, Big Ten champ game, potentially 13-0 going to play Oregon or Stanford in the Rose Bowl Game?(and I already will be out in Los Angeles at that time)

I am never satisfied unless we are holding up the Crystal Ball but I'm definitely not distraught if that were to happen.

considering everyone on defense returns next year except for Roby and Shazier(and they CAN come back if they want) I'm ready to do it all over again. Even if Brax leaves, we have the horses on offense.

But OSU won't have the O-line. We'll have to see how their replacements are

That's why they should play the entire second half after blowing out illinois and Indiana :lol:

Decker is going to be a star, Boren at center(never underestimate a Boren) and we have enough guys to fill in the missing pieces. Dodson, Tommy Brown,etc and a great Oline coach if we can keep him

The four teams that the article bags on--Nebraska, Wisconsin, Mich State and Penn State--actually had pretty solid W-L records during the past two years. Those four teams—in 6 games out of tOSU's 20 game streak—contributed 45 of Bucknuts 99 wins.

8-4 PSU (2012)

5-3 PSU (2013)

6-2 Wisconsin (2013)

8-6 Wisconsin (2012)

7-6 Mich State (2013)

11-3 Nebraska (2012)

4-8 Miami Ohio (2012)

4-8 UAB (2012)

3-6 Florida A&M Rattlers (2013)

4-4 San Diego State Aztecs (2013)

If tOSU want to boost its SOS perhaps it should rethink its nonconf schedule of patsies.

Vandy backed out at the last minute. had to get A&M.

This article is more about that asshat Dennis Dodd taking a potshot at the B1G than it it about anything from tOSU or Urban Meyers. Dennis Dodd is a cum guzzling douche nozzle. :lol:

4-8 Miami Ohio (2012)

4-8 UAB (2012)

If tOSU want to boost its SOS perhaps it should rethink its nonconf schedule of patsies.

Buffalo's only two losses are against the #4 and #6 teams in the country. Other than one game, they've dominated all their other opponents.

Vanderbilt cancelled on Ohio State, thus the San Diego State game.

Cincinnati cancelled on Ohio State, thus the FAMU game.

Cal had been in the hunt for the Pac10 title for two years when OSU scheduled them.

Iowa's only losses are to ranked teams.

Penn State is under heavy sanctions and still holding their own.

I think OSU broke Northwestern

And well.....Purdue just sucks.

4-8 Miami Ohio (2012)

4-8 UAB (2012)

Vandy backed out at the last minute. had to get A&M.

This article is more about that asshat Dennis Dodd taking a potshot at the B1G than it it about anything from tOSU or Urban Meyers. Dennis Dodd is a cum guzzling douche nozzle. :lol:

Tell us what you really think NUance :lol:

I'm not saying that OSU should be ranked ahead of any of these team but there are some interesting stats. It would be interesting to find another case where a team is on currently a 20+ game winning streak and started out the season ranked #2 and have fallen in the polls.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/2013/11/28170/the-college-football-spin-zone

From the article:

"To recap Florida State is legit. The hype they're receiving is justified and should continue. On the other hand Alabama and Oregon have played just 5 teams with winning records and only two teams currently ranked in the top 25 COMBINED. Those are resumes national outlets find “impressive”."

In the back of my mind I think OSU will get it's revenge on the SEC for the Florida & LSU thumpings. Maybe they back in the NCG vs the all mighty Bama and beat them somehow like 2002 beating the NFL-laden Miami. Of course, Bama could easily beat OSU like they did ND last year.

I don't think that it's really as much about a lousy B1G as it is the fascination that the country has with other conferences. If Alabama, Oregon, Florida State and Ohio State are all undefeated, then I'm 100% sure it will be Alabama vs either Oregon or Florida State. I think it will be Oregon IMO just because they have some big strength of schedule games coming up. I'm not saying the the B1G is that strong this year, but they are strong enough that, if Ohio State goes undefeated, it is saying something. It's just too bad that the four team playoff is a year away because it might be fun to see Ohio State, Florida State, Oregon and Alabama squaring off to determine a NC!