Interesting fact.

So, Nebraska hasnt fallen very far, but they've fallen so far that no coach better than Bo would ever come to Lincoln.

Got it.

It's not black and white and not that simple. You are absolutely ridiculous if you think it is.

Don't insult my intelligence and go google the word "duplicitous".

So, Nebraska hasnt fallen very far, but they've fallen so far that no coach better than Bo would ever come to Lincoln.

Got it.

It's not black and white and not that simple. You are absolutely ridiculous if you think it is.

:D

Got it.

While you're busy making emoticons, you might want to ready yourself for the very real possibility of Bo Pelini not being coach here next year. I'm stealing this from Knapplc from a different thread, but you better hope to Hell Carl Pelini wasn't doing blow at FAU. Because if he was, I will goddamn guarantee he was doing it at Lincoln. And if Bo knew about that and hid it, that is a "fired with cause" offense.

So the next time you want to pretend to be a genius with all these insider nuances, you might want to give seeing the forest for the trees a try.

• Fire 1

Got it.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

While you're busy making emoticons, you might want to ready yourself for the very real possibility of Bo Pelini not being coach here next year. I'm stealing this from Knapplc from a different thread, but you better hope to Hell Carl Pelini wasn't doing blow at FAU. Because if he was, I will goddamn guarantee he was doing it at Lincoln. And if Bo knew about that and hid it, that is a "fired with cause" offense.

So the next time you want to pretend to be a genius with all these insider nuances, you might want to give seeing the forest for the trees a try.

Got it.

Your issue here is there is a lot of ifs and buts. The other issue is that this is very hard to prove even if it did happen. Color me unworried even IF Carl was doing blow down at FAU. Again let me highlight the key word, IF. So if you want to again use the phrase "real possibility" make sure it is not based on HUGE "what-ifs" and things of that nature.

Ready myself? Okay. Nebraska football is going to go on with or without Bo Pelini. So even if he isn't retained, (which make no mistake if he isn't at NU next year it is because he chose to leave himself. Which I could see because Harvey has had it out for him ever since the Board of Regents told him in 2010 that Bo Pelini was just as important to The University as HP is. I'm half thinking Harvey may make it difficult for Bo to want to stay), I'll be just fine. I promise.

If Bo's got problems, Carl is probably not one of them at this point.

If we decide to move on from Bo, it'll be either a) this season goes badly / mediocre-ly and we don't see us moving on from being a marginally Top 25 team every year, or b) accumulation of fatigue with Bo's general antics and wanting a new voice, direction, and face of the program. I don't like fan fights so I hope we kick ass the rest of the way. Then again we fans get into spats with each other over touchdowns and blowout wins, so who knows :P

A divorced Carl new to a Florida lifestyle is accused of doing cocaine. That means a married Carl was definitely doing cocaine in Nebraska and his brother knew about it. Of course. Logic, I has it.

I will agree that the most likely scenario of Bo leaving is him resigning.

He will entertain offers this winter. I would bet you that more than one school will ask permission to speak with Bo Pelini.

That's similar to predicting the sun will rise in the East but yes.

A divorced Carl new to a Florida lifestyle is accused of doing cocaine. That means a married Carl was definitely doing cocaine in Nebraska and his brother knew about it. Of course. Logic, I has it.

Because 48 year olds always pick up cocaine as something new to try and it's impossible to obtain said drug in Lincoln. Mike Rozier doesn't agree.

• Fire 2