Interesting fact.

Because 48 year olds always pick up cocaine as something new to try and it's impossible to obtain said drug in Lincoln. Mike Rozier doesn't agree.

bo could get fired because his brother may have done cocaine, but the mayor of toronto keeps his job after admitting to using crack cocaine?

Bo probably has some sort of code of conduct about reporting illegal behavior in his contract, just a hunch

I will agree that the most likely scenario of Bo leaving is him resigning.

He will entertain offers this winter. I would bet you that more than one school will ask permission to speak with Bo Pelini.

That's similar to predicting the sun will rise in the East but yes.

Literally all we have at this point is that. Predictions. So I think mine is a bit more likely than Bo being fired for cause because of habits Carl may or may not have that may or may not have been going on while he was employed at UNL.

For some of those who thing Pelini might have it tough if he was no longer the head coach at Nebraska, there are some things to keep in mind. Pelini's record and winning percentage is very good. Especially compared to other coaches on reported "hot seats". Pelini has coached under some of the top coaches at both the NCAA and NFL levels. Nebraska.....again if there would be a separation.....would revisit our status of getting rid of winning coaches. If the coaching fraternity is fairly tight, which I believe it is, I have my assumption which party would be better off immediately.

He will entertain offers this winter. I would bet you that more than one school will ask permission to speak with Bo Pelini.

Literally all we have at this point is that. Predictions. So I think mine is a bit more likely than Bo being fired for cause because of habits Carl may or may not have that may or may not have been going on while he was employed at UNL.

I was just giving you one example. I don't think the most likely scenario is that, so thanks for putting words in my mouth.

I do think the most likely scenario is Nebraska is being coached in its bowl game by a coordinator of your preference and they're coach searching after that.

I was just giving you one example. I don't think the most likely scenario is that, so thanks for putting words in my mouth.

I do think the most likely scenario is Nebraska is being coached in its bowl game by a coordinator of your preference and they're coach searching after that.

Never one time said that you said it was the most likely of scenarios did I??? So who's putting words into who's mouth???

I just exploded in my pants. What were we talking about again?

Holding Bo accountable for something his employee did 3,000 miles away. And likely did under his stead. You know, normal Real world stuff.

Edited for accuracy.

Link. Nothing is true on here without one.

Edit. Your post is garbage by the way. I don't care how bad of a coach you think someone is I think saying that it is likely he covered up a felony committed by his employee is way out of line.

Holding Bo accountable for something his employee did 3,000 miles away. And likely did under his stead. You know, normal Real world stuff.

Edited for accuracy.

Edit. Your post is garbage by the way. I don't care how bad of a coach you think someone is I think saying that it is likely he covered up a felony committed by his employee is way out of line.

That's find, but if you honestly, honestly think Carl Pelini did hit the Bolivian marching powder, and his first time doing it was out of the Cornhusker state and was in year 46 of his life.........well then I'd love to sell some slightly used bridges to,you

Edited for accuracy.

That's find, but if you honestly, honestly think Carl Pelini did hit the Bolivian marching powder, and his first time doing it was out of the Cornhusker state and was in year 46 of his life.........well then I'd love to sell some slightly used bridges to,you

Even if he was doing it, it doesn't mean Bo knew anything about it. Usually you don't brag about doing that stuff publicly.