** What did we learn **

When blitzing works every time, you don't stop blitzing.

live by the blitz, die by the blitz.

Notice I said if it works every time? I only saw Michigan advance when they didn't blitz

Mich had a couple screen passes that went for decent gains. I'm surprised they didn't try more screens. Borges's play-calling made no sense at all.

Notice I said if it works every time? I only saw Michigan advance when they didn't blitz

Mich had a couple screen passes that went for decent gains. I'm surprised they didn't try more screens. Borges's play-calling made no sense at all.

Gardner is their QB.

Gardner isn't a QB.

That should be all you need to know.

Zoogs, I love you but you really lost me with the first sentence there.

I guess it boils down to this. I'm of the opinion that our offensive talent, while not that great, can be utilized far, far more efficiently and productively than it has in the important games this season. And I believe it's Beck's job to utilize it.

I don't see much creative knack in his calls. I thought today was bland and predictable.

But let's stop short of arguing a play by play breakdown and celebrate the win with your choice of alcohol. I hold no ill will towards Beck the person and will still give him a kiss on the forehead if I see him out.

Gardner is their QB.

Gardner isn't a QB.

That should be all you need to know.

wat, they put him at WR just to get him on the field last year. he was the #5 QB recruit in the nation

And this year he's thrown almost as many interceptions as he has TDs. Keep in mind, I'm thinking the same thing about Terrelle Pryor. Braxton Miller has shown that he's earned the position title of QB this year.

hate on me, but a mostly healthy TMart is by far our best qback.

No hate, but a polite disagree. While TA definitely made some poor throws, I think he was every bit as good for us at TM. For every poor throw he made, we've seen TM make the same and I think TA is actually a better run for picking up a short, tough yards. He isn't the homerun threat, but at this point, I'm not sure even a healthy TM is either. And in my opinion, TM never is patient enough on that last option to make that toss to Ameer. I don't know, but I just like how our offense looks with TA back there.

TA had some smart plays, but that last TD was more luck then skill, IMO. It was pure playground/scap ball. I am not sure about either's option ability. It worked pretty darn well today, but I got to say it was scary to watch. We do not have the O-line to run the option with any sense of reliability. It helped that UM's D is bad

My son asked why I shouted, "NO!!!" when TA tossed it forward like that..

I'm still not sure if I was conditioned to seeing Taylor fumble in similar situations or that I forgot Forward Laterals are now legal...Which makes me want to google..When did forward laterals become legal?

I'm still not sure if I was conditioned to seeing Taylor fumble in similar situations or that I forgot Forward Laterals are now legal...Which makes me want to google..When did forward laterals become legal?

It only would have been illegal if TA was past the line of scrimmage. Technically, it was a pass.

I noticed and that's my point. Seems to me you are suggesting that we blitz every play, which would have obvious drawbacks. We are extremely lucky that they suck pretty bad or we could have been picked apart by the screen.

It only would have been illegal if TA was past the line of scrimmage. Technically, it was a pass.

Yeah..Wickipedia guy even called it an oxymoron...I guess Bud Wilkenson WAS the last sportscaster I can remember call it that..I guess I never really understood the ruling

hate on me, but a mostly healthy TMart is by far our best qback.

No hate, but a polite disagree. While TA definitely made some poor throws, I think he was every bit as good for us at TM. For every poor throw he made, we've seen TM make the same and I think TA is actually a better run for picking up a short, tough yards. He isn't the homerun threat, but at this point, I'm not sure even a healthy TM is either. And in my opinion, TM never is patient enough on that last option to make that toss to Ameer. I don't know, but I just like how our offense looks with TA back there.

TA had some smart plays, but that last TD was more luck then skill, IMO. It was pure playground/scap ball. I am not sure about either's option ability. It worked pretty darn well today, but I got to say it was scary to watch. We do not have the O-line to run the option with any sense of reliability. It helped that UM's D is bad

It's scary because of it not being blocked like it was in the 90s. He runs it fine. You forgetting all the fumbled pitches from back in the day from Crouch?