My biggest fear today

Shuck U

Michigan didn't see it, nor did Northwestern. Every time I see it I cringe a little. I think MSU will go for the ball when they see our option coming, hopefully Tommy is wise to that possibility, but roughly half of his pitches are flat out scary looking. Nobody has really stopped our option, so I think we are ripe for the picking and them picking off a pitch or us fumbling one and Sparty taking one to the house could be a huge momentum changer. Bad feelings about today, but then again I felt the same way last week! GO BIG RED!! :bigredn:

We've seen TA fake the pitch and take it up field on multiple occasions. He does a great job of forcing defenders to either commit to him, or the RB. Not worried about Tommy's ability to run the option at all.

Agreed. I'm comfortable with him faking the pitch, ducking up a few more yards and then pitching late to the trailer.

His option skills are the least of our worries.

I am more frightened of the quick out sideline pass (thats really a longer pitch) like Oklahoma did to us, they wont bite on the motion and jump the pass and get a fast pick 6. I get a sick feeling in my gut everytime I see them call that play and whats worse is Beck sure likes to use it. I just hope he dont today cause somebody is gonna get wise and snag one before the season is over if he dont quit trying it. You can only go to the well so many times before someone like Narduzzi figures out the signs to watch for and jumps it.