Big Ten Changes

Redux

Let me start off by saying this; I'm a Husker fan and in no way shape or form have any real authority on the subject of making changes. We are the new team to the league and who are we to come in and say what needs changed?

Now that that's out of the way here are some things I would change if they were in my control:

-B1G Championship game at the higher seeded teams home stadium.

-Swap Rutgers and Maryland for Notre Dame and Mizzou.

-Start times for November games, yes it gets colder but at least a 2:30 start. 11am gets really old.

-Wisconsin must wear those red lids all the time. Seriously the white W on the red helmet is a freaking awesome look that should be permanent.

-Penn State vs Nebraska on Black Friday.

-Michigan vs Ohio State plays on a neutral site every 5-10 years just for funsies.

-BTN should offer the 60 min. replays year round on the network on certain weeknights.

Anything else to add, comment below. I had about ten more of these earlier but didn't have time to start this topic.

• Fire 2

-B1G Championship game at the higher seeded teams home stadium. But I like the neutral field. And Indy is a central location.

-Swap Rutgers and Maryland for Notre Dame and Mizzou. Ha ha! Good idea. Not reality based though.

-Start times for November games, yes it gets colder but at least a 2:30 start. 11am gets really old. I'm on board!

-Wisconsin must wear those red lids all the time. Seriously the white W on the red helmet is a freaking awesome look that should be permanent. Hey, it's their right to look like idiots.

-Penn State vs Nebraska on Black Friday. Yup!! Great idea!

-Michigan vs Ohio State plays on a neutral site every 5-10 years just for funsies. Too much $$ at stake. Wouldn't happen.

-BTN should offer the 60 min. replays year round on the network on certain weeknights. I could see them doing it.

I think the BTN should offer game times at the non traditional network times. If they only have a 2 game slate on a Saturday why not start them at 1 and 5? That way you might be able to pull an audience during the dozen other game's halftime.

Absolutely! No need to follow ESPN's guidelines when you're your own network.

I think the BTN should offer game times at the non traditional network times. If they only have a 2 game slate on a Saturday why not start them at 1 and 5? That way you might be able to pull an audience during the dozen other game's halftime.

Absolutely! No need to follow ESPN's guidelines when you're your own network.

Playing at 1 ET would be perfect!

Doing this from my phone so I will do my best.

B1G championship should be always neutral site.

Gotta have late start games. This is a must!

Don't care about where Michigan and OSU play.

Don't care who Nebraska plays on Black Friday as long as the opponent cares more than Iowa.

Love the idea of offset times for game starts

Would be cool to play more non conference games at neutral sites like Michigan and Bama did. And LSU Wisconsin coming up. Playing a few games in bigger venues might help with recruiting

That is all I have

-B1G Championship game at the higher seeded teams home stadium. I am personally a fan with a neutral field, but playing in a warm climate might be a plus.

-Swap Rutgers and Maryland for Notre Dame and Mizzou. Notre Dame will NEVER come here.

-Start times for November games, yes it gets colder but at least a 2:30 start. 11am gets really old. Agreed.

-Wisconsin must wear those red lids all the time. Seriously the white W on the red helmet is a freaking awesome look that should be permanent. No input.

-Penn State vs Nebraska on Black Friday. No way. What we have is nice, because its only a 5 hour trip between stadiums. Its nice to be able to spend the holiday with family and only have to leave early in the morning to make it to the game at 11AM. Travel time between here and PSU would be horrible and I don't think you would see the fan attendance either.

-Michigan vs Ohio State plays on a neutral site every 5-10 years just for funsies. Why would you ruin a tradition? Lol

-BTN should offer the 60 min. replays year round on the network on certain weeknights. Agreed.

PSU vs Nebraska on Black Friday would be difficult for travel thats for sure. I just picture it as a game the whole nation would look forward to on Black Friday. And if they dont know the game is on the would see the name of one or both programs and be intrigued. Plus the lack of competition from other games could give it a following. I'm really just gonna miss the series now that its not a permanent cross over.