This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

I've noticed the announcers are dismayed at how fans are reacting to Bo with all the injuries this season.

I can't recall announcers who openly said a coach should be fired. They are always going to come to the coach's defense.

The number of injuries we've endured is matched only by how sh**ty our competition has been. Injuries costing games against excellent competition is one thing. But the teams we beat were awful and the ones we lost to are above average at best.

Bo probably can't change his personality. He was right to complain but needs to get his emotions under control. Perhaps the worst is the perception of his behavior. Sports is supposed to good hearted competition. we have a tradition of having the best and friendly fans in the country. I have met many people and some other school players who remarked about how good the fans and players behaved. The environment was set by three good coaches: Davaney, Osborne and Solich. Callahan's behavior did not fit in and now Bo is sticking out. Bo needs to be aware that he must set an exampl and people are always looking at him. Unfortunately, he seems to let his emotions control his behavior at times.

I've noticed the announcers are dismayed at how fans are reacting to Bo with all the injuries this season.

I can't recall announcers who openly said a coach should be fired. They are always going to come to the coach's defense.

The number of injuries we've endured is matched only by how sh**ty our competition has been. Injuries costing games against excellent competition is one thing. But the teams we beat were awful and the ones we lost to are above average at best.

...and that comes directly from our Hero, Mr Who's It. This is OUR team! It sounds like you are emphasizing our loses and dismissing our wins.

...and that comes directly from our Hero, Mr Who's It. This is OUR team! It sounds like you are emphasizing our loses and dismissing our wins.

Well, the good news is you can read.

and the fan of the year goes to.../facepalm

You didn't actually read his post, did you?

and the fan of the year goes to.../facepalm

Nice comeback.

People are way too soft today. I don't condone what he did on the sideline because that looked like it almost hit the ref, but I have no problem with what he said at halftime.

Every f'ing coach in America has moments like that at halftime. Pelini isn't alone in that category.

That's BS. Too soft? Pelini is as soft as it gets. It's easy to loose control in the face of adversity. What's HARD is to maintain your composure when a reporter asks an stupid question. What's HARD is showing at least a minimal amount of class when the officials blow a call. Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals character, or in Bo's case a lack of character.

Not only do I think he should been shown the door, I think they could fire him with cause. There are clauses in his contract about behavior and IMO, he has missed that mark in a big way.

• Fire 3