This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

Once again we are proving we are lucky to be a top 35 team...probably ending up somewhere between #35 and #40. I'm curious where all the Bo defenders are at today...you could hear a pin drop.

If rather not participate in your circle jerk. I love that our nightmare, fire your coach, season is 8-4 with a bowl game coming up.

Do the losses hurt? Yes. Can we recover from this? I think so.

Once again we are proving we are lucky to be a top 35 team...probably ending up somewhere between #35 and #40. I'm curious where all the Bo defenders are at today...you could hear a pin drop.

If rather not participate in your circle jerk. I love that our nightmare, fire your coach, season is 8-4 with a bowl game coming up.

Umm...a lot of interim coaches have stepped in to coach a bowl game. You act as though that's never happened before. Seriously, if the AD plans to fire Pelini, what is the benefit of keeping him around for another month?

I predicted the only scenario where bo gets fired (after MSU) is if he loses all 3 remAining games + at least one blowout loss

There's a really strong chance of 2 losses ( iowa and bowl game)+ 2 blowouts which may be just as bad as my previous paragraph. Not gonna be surprised if bo gets canned now

• Fire 1

Umm...a lot of interim coaches have stepped in to coach a bowl game. You act as though that's never happened before. Seriously, if the AD plans to fire Pelini, what is the benefit of keeping him around for another month?

Did you even read what I wrote?

No. You're too busy hating winning coach with a third string offense and defense full of freshman.

I predicted the only scenario where bo gets fired (after MSU) is if he loses all 3 remAining games + at least one blowout loss

There's a really strong chance of 2 losses ( iowa and bowl game)+ 2 blowouts which may be just as bad as my previous paragraph. Not gonna be surprised if bo gets canned now

Basically no chance he gets fired after the bowl game. Either he's gone tomorrow or he's back next year.

People are way too soft today. I don't condone what he did on the sideline because that looked like it almost hit the ref, but I have no problem with what he said at halftime.

Every f'ing coach in America has moments like that at halftime. Pelini isn't alone in that category.

That's BS. Too soft? Pelini is as soft as it gets. It's easy to loose control in the face of adversity. What's HARD is to maintain your composure when a reporter asks an stupid question. What's HARD is showing at least a minimal amount of class when the officials blow a call. Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals character, or in Bo's case a lack of character.

Not only do I think he should been shown the door, I think they could fire him with cause. There are clauses in his contract about behavior and IMO, he has missed that mark in a big way.

Lol. You're judging Pelini's character based on blown calls? I think his character has been pretty admiral considering what he did for Team Jack in the spring game, continues to graduate players, hardly any issues off the field with the team, and his team loves him.

If you think a person is soft because they get upset at refs or reporters for questions.....is Nick Saban soft? Is Mark Dantonio soft? Was Woody Tressel or Bobby Knight soft? f#*k no.

It was easy to see why he would get upset at that call. It was questionable at best and looked to be uncatchable. But calling out Pelini for lack of character? Give me a break.