This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

Bo made a complete fool of himself today, repeatedly.

I had been a solid supporter, and really believed he should have been given 1-3 more years.

He now has made himself, the team, the school, look like a joke in a crude manner that eclipses his past transgressions.

I have done a 180 and think the sooner the door hits him in the ass, the better. I wonder how many others he lost today. And it had nothing to do with Iowa winning. It had everything to do with our team wildly underperforming, even with the injuries. For me, it was all about Bo and his immature, embarrassing behaviour.

Just curious, what about what he did today was that much different than what he has done before? The last year or two he's been minding his Ps and Qs, but nothing he did today seemed (at least to me) that much more offensive than past incidents that he has had. He's always been contentious to media. He's always been less than receptive to the fans. He's always been prone to outbursts. What about today set you over the edge?

For one, he threw his cap at an official, good god. #2 mouthed off to the reporter at 1/2 time then again went all "Bo mode" in the post game. There's video here to show. Basiclly Bo did everything you could to get fired

No Scott Frost, please. I don't want our offense to spend more time thinking about what they are going to wear than running the game plan.

We need a head coach who will come in and run a 3-4 defense that stops the run and pressures the QB and an old-school, I-formation, power-run offense that throws off playaction.

Trick offense don't win anything except highlight awards. We need to get back to football. I don't want to see some spread offense with weird plays where the off tackle lines up as a WR....no thanks.

Ground and pound, PA, a fast def(god how I miss lavonte) and ST from the 90's.

Love the power football!

He's an ass that had worn out his welcome.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The sad part is, some people actually read this and believe you when you say that. Until you have met the guy in person, please be careful of what you say.

Sidenote: Pelini has young children and his kids and family have had to deal with the fanbase (the self-proclaimed, "Greatest Fans in College Football") this year, through all of this media garbage... Try explaining to a 3rd grader how you could lose your job and the entire state would know about it. And yes Bo can be an aggressive, toe-the-line type of person but it's that mentality that turns in championship teams and helps form boys to men.

- And please, do not compare this to Osborne. Although we respected Osborne over time, his lack of aggression/vocally expressing his angry or disagreement frustrated the fans like crazy. Osborne was also shielded from that because he had some assistant coaches and players who had no problem laying into a ref vocally.

Life is different for a highly paid public figure. Try explaining to the average middle class how you get fired and receive a $7.7 million paycheck on your way out the door.

If they are going let Bo Pelini go, then they NEED to do it sooner rather than later. At the end of the day, I will root for Nebraska no matter who its coach is. I'm disappointed by the loss and the way we've played in our losses.

I felt that in the Minnesota and Iowa game, we just didn't get a good effort out of our guys. I felt that in Michigan State and UCLA, we just gave the game away with silly turnovers or a lack of offense.

If you take a look at how we've lost games, just this year:

UCLA: We were up 21-3. We should have finished that game. I don't care if we would've only won by 3 points, but an 18 point lead should not be squandered.

Minnesota: Up 10 points early, that was a game that should have been managed better.

Michigan State: 5 turnovers, still had an opportunity to win the game. Makes you question what would've happened had we not turned that over.

Iowa: Down 7 points, we run a fake punt deep on our side of the field that doesn't work. Iowa goes up 14 as a result.

There shouldn't have been a game that we lost. Had we lost to just Michigan State and Minnesota or just UCLA and Michigan State, given the injuries and the youth, I think there would be a lot more leeway given to Bo. BUT we didn't, we lost to all 4 of those teams.

So, if they let Bo go, they need to do it sooner rather than later.

Only if we actually have a plan. If we're going to scramble and botch another hire, I'd rather keep Bo and get our 8 or 9 wins next year.

Correct, don't let Bo go unless there is a more competent coach that has been contacted and is ready to come to NU.

Bo made a complete fool of himself today, repeatedly.

I had been a solid supporter, and really believed he should have been given 1-3 more years.

He now has made himself, the team, the school, look like a joke in a crude manner that eclipses his past transgressions.

I have done a 180 and think the sooner the door hits him in the ass, the better. I wonder how many others he lost today. And it had nothing to do with Iowa winning. It had everything to do with our team wildly underperforming, even with the injuries. For me, it was all about Bo and his immature, embarrassing behaviour.

Just curious, what about what he did today was that much different than what he has done before? The last year or two he's been minding his Ps and Qs, but nothing he did today seemed (at least to me) that much more offensive than past incidents that he has had. He's always been contentious to media. He's always been less than receptive to the fans. He's always been prone to outbursts. What about today set you over the edge?

For one, he threw his cap at an official, good god. #2 mouthed off to the reporter at 1/2 time then again went all "Bo mode" in the post game. There's video here to show. Basiclly Bo did everything you could to get fired

And I'm not disagreeing that all of that was horrible and reflected on the University badly. I also don't disagree that he's quite possibly attempting to be fired, collect his money for passing GO, and then GTFO. I'm just making the point that he's had temper tantrums with officials countless times since he's been here (though as I said, not as much recently). Remember the incident where he berated Martinez on the sideline and put his finger into Martinez's chest? Then of course the infamous, profanity-laden rant that was brought to light this year... Anyway, today's behavior just seemed like Pelini from 2-3 years ago.

He's an ass that had worn out his welcome.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The sad part is, some people actually read this and believe you when you say that. Until you have met the guy in person, please be careful of what you say.

Sidenote: Pelini has young children and his kids and family have had to deal with the fanbase (the self-proclaimed, "Greatest Fans in College Football") this year, through all of this media garbage... Try explaining to a 3rd grader how you could lose your job and the entire state would know about it. And yes Bo can be an aggressive, toe-the-line type of person but it's that mentality that turns in championship teams and helps form boys to men.

- And please, do not compare this to Osborne. Although we respected Osborne over time, his lack of aggression/vocally expressing his angry or disagreement frustrated the fans like crazy. Osborne was also shielded from that because he had some assistant coaches and players who had no problem laying into a ref vocally.

Life is different for a highly paid public figure. Try explaining to the average middle class how you get fired and receive a $7.7 million paycheck on your way out the door.

I won't disagree with you on that.

My point was that fans can disagree with his attitude or actions but need to also realize that the guy is a father of young kids and those kids have had to hear about this controversy all season long. Disagreeing with a coach is fine but the fans just need to keep things in perspective.

Only if we actually have a plan. If we're going to scramble and botch another hire, I'd rather keep Bo and get our 8 or 9 wins next year.

Correct, don't let Bo go unless there is a more competent coach that has been contacted and is ready to come to NU.

does bo even want to be here at this point?

I don't know why he would. If I were him I'd be delighted to get canned and take my big payday with me back to Ohio.

My point was that fans can disagree with his attitude or actions but need to also realize that the guy is a father of young kids and those kids have had to hear about this controversy all season long. Disagreeing with a coach is fine but the fans just need to keep things in perspective.

Obviously if that's something Bo was worried about, he'd take personal responsibility for his own actions.

Did he give the decision makers a choice? Sounded like a dare to me.

I think he's fed up with the question more than wanting to dare the administrators. He's been having to answer the same question since the UCLA game and, like the rest of us, he too has not gotten any answers as to his job status going forward. He's handled that as good as to be expected considering Michigan's AD came out this week and supported Hoke even when they seem to be getting worse.

I think he's fed up with the question more than wanting to dare the administrators. He's been having to answer the same question since the UCLA game and, like the rest of us, he too has not gotten any answers as to his job status going forward. He's handled that as good as to be expected considering Michigan's AD came out this week and supported Hoke even when they seem to be getting worse.

It's also only Hoke's 3rd year. We will see how supportive their AD is if things stay the same after 6 years.

It's also only Hoke's 3rd year. We will see how supportive their AD is if things stay the same after 6 years.

+1

I'm curious how many years Michigan would support a coach that couldn't beat "Ohio."

We do you continue to support Bo ??? After 6 years and the team has regressed.

If you have a man and a plan to replace Bo, let's hear it.

My guess is all of you chirping about dumping Bo were the same ones breathless and giddy to hear the rumors about Pedersen landing Houston Nutt. I see a replay of Pedersen's crash and burn unless someone has thought it out past the butthurt of being 8-4

• Fire 1

We do you continue to support Bo ??? After 6 years and the team has regressed.

If you have a man and a plan to replace Bo, let's hear it.

My guess is all of you chirping about dumping Bo were the same ones breathless and giddy to hear the rumors about Pedersen landing Houston Nutt. I see a replay of Pedersen's crash and burn unless someone has thought it out past the butthurt of being 8-4

yeah, we better never hire a different coach because bo is as good as it gets.

• Fire 1