Bo post game presser

Amac3309

I'll just say one thing. I'm just glad his players aren't taking after his behavior.

I'm just tired of being embarrassed for the school and the team after Pelini does something to land him and us on Sportscenter again that has nothing to do with success on the football field or winning.

If I could look the guy in the eye I'd tell him to grow the F up. Yeah the call went against you but that sh#t happens. You'd better expect to have blown calls against your team, it's football and you should also know that yelling, throwing your hat and fist inches away from a referees face will never, ever, ever get the call reversed.

I wish him the best but I also wish us the best and we need to cut the ties. Like NOW.

I'm sorry that you are stuck in whatever state of mind you're at now. Barnett, Ferentz both talked about how impressed they are with Pelini and his consistency recently and numerous other coaches have expressed admiration over the past couple years towards the program.

IF you read the article, you would also notice how Barnett talked of the parity in college football today and how the playing field has 'evened out' over the past 10-15 years. I'm not saying we need to take our wisdom from Barnett but if that guy can understand it, then our fans should as well. I realize you're in the minority that wants Bo to leave and you're justified in your opinion. But you should not blind yourself from how others perceive our program and college football today by ignoring what has been said.

Good post with valid points......Nebraska may still have lessons that need learned.

Funny looking at all the comments about Bo's behavior on the sideline. Yea, he lost his cool. They guy is pretty passionate and the pressure is probably getting to him. I get it. The guy is human. But if we are winning, it doesn't matter.

I don't think it has as much to do as behavior on the sidelines as complete lack of self control, I can handle and actually would prefer a guy who is passionate! What really sucks is that I thought he had grown and developed more self control in the last few years, which obviously isn't the case.

The announcers yesterday sucked a$$ but Gilmore had the best quote of the day which stuck with me, "How can you expect your team to show self control if your head coach has none." Think about it.

Eric Campbell@n3bhsker13h

@Tannerfritz @AFRO_THUNDER80 what sucks is 5% of the fanbase are idiot a$$hole$ and turns the whole team against the majority

Retweeted by Kenny Bell

If they know it's a minority, why let the 5% affect you?

Look about 10-15 posts up.

I've been checking his stuff for a while. It's blatantly obvious how fake so many of those twitter accounts are. Most made after a loss or with the @ being HUSKRSFKNSUCK or something of the like. Of course there's idiots that actually are our idiots, but I guarantee that our actual fans aren't the ones saying the god awful s*it that's affecting these players so much. All fanbases have it, and if they don't like it here, check Ohio St. news and see how the Michigan fans make twitters all the time to rile players up. It's something all fan bases deal with not just here so if Kenny is sick of it here, I say good riddance. He's not a Husker if he doesn't wanna be. I love the kid but you have to be mentally strong. He never seems upset about losing, yet upset when people are upset about us losing, idk why.

I don't follow Twitter very much. I have an account, but social media doesn't appeal as much to me as it does other people in my generation. So this may be unsubstantiated, but it's something to consider. The players hear about it after a loss, but do they hear about it after a win?

Where's the Tweets to KB or any other player who has a Twitter account saying, "Good game, proud of you." or "Tough fought win." or stuff along those lines? If there's no support and encouragement after wins, but a heap of vitriol and disdain after losses, what kind of image of the fans does that put in (and this is arguably the most important part) the minds' of our players? Think about that.

There is a HUGE perception problem between the players and the fans and the fans and the players. And we as "fans" aren't doing anything to help that cause.

I don't care that this stuff happens at other programs. That doesn't matter to me. I don't care what Alabama does, because we aren't Alabama. I care what happens at our program.

• Fire 1

Eric Campbell@n3bhsker13h

@Tannerfritz @AFRO_THUNDER80 what sucks is 5% of the fanbase are idiot a$$hole$ and turns the whole team against the majority

Retweeted by Kenny Bell

If they know it's a minority, why let the 5% affect you?

Look about 10-15 posts up.

I've been checking his stuff for a while. It's blatantly obvious how fake so many of those twitter accounts are. Most made after a loss or with the @ being HUSKRSFKNSUCK or something of the like. Of course there's idiots that actually are our idiots, but I guarantee that our actual fans aren't the ones saying the god awful s*it that's affecting these players so much. All fanbases have it, and if they don't like it here, check Ohio St. news and see how the Michigan fans make twitters all the time to rile players up. It's something all fan bases deal with not just here so if Kenny is sick of it here, I say good riddance. He's not a Husker if he doesn't wanna be. I love the kid but you have to be mentally strong. He never seems upset about losing, yet upset when people are upset about us losing, idk why.

I don't follow Twitter very much. I have an account, but social media doesn't appeal as much to me as it does other people in my generation. So this may be unsubstantiated, but it's something to consider. The players hear about it after a loss, but do they hear about it after a win?

Where's the Tweets to KB or any other player who has a Twitter account saying, "Good game, proud of you." or "Tough fought win." or stuff along those lines? If there's no support and encouragement after wins, but a heap of vitriol and disdain after losses, what kind of image of the fans does that put in (and this is arguably the most important part) the minds' of our players? Think about that.

There is a HUGE perception problem between the players and the fans and the fans and the players. And we as "fans" aren't doing anything to help that cause.

I don't care that this stuff happens at other programs. That doesn't matter to me. I don't care what Alabama does, because we aren't Alabama. I care what happens at our program.

Like I said I follow Kenny and have for a while and after wins, especially really good games, and even losses you can see all kinds of praise and support from fans.

The fact is it does happen here. Can we stop it, no. Is it all actually our fans, no. Should our players only take in one side of fandom from us, no. Should we do our best to keep supporting our players and staff no matter who it may be, yes. and I'm damn proud too. Win or lose, I applaud the guys for playing for that N, but lately it seems like they aren't doing that, it seems like they're just playing for Bo. Kenny Bell shushing the home crowd seemed odd to me at first and I wouldn't have believed he'd done it on purpose, but now I almost feel like he was shushing the fans that fill the stadiums week in out week out because the players have let the minority mask themselves as the majority, and that's not helped by comments from Beck, Bo, Kaz, any coaches making the statements they do.