Bo post game presser

Amac3309

He won a share of the Big 12 last year. If that's slipping, I'll take it.

And last year Bo won a share of the Big Ten (since Big 12 doesn't have a title game, Nebraska would be considered a co-winner last year on that standard).

No we didn't win a share of anything. We won the Legends division. We lost the game to win the conference championship by a score of 70-31. Wisconsin won the Big Ten Championship. Plain and simple. You're grasping at straws here.

False Junior. My logic is just fine with that argument. Oklahoma was a co-winner. If the Big Ten did not have a championship game (a la Big 12), Nebraska and Wisconsin would have been co-winners.

Nope. If we didn't have a championship game NU would have won it outright. How you missed that one for your argument, I have no idea.

However, we do have one and we got waxed by 40. When's the last time Bob Stoops lost by 40?

• Fire 1

Bo's response to the halftime question is exactly what I'd have said. "f#*k you idiot, stop asking dumbass questions." His comments during the post game had me laughing, too. I'm sure this will have some people stroking themselves over Bo getting fired, though. fap fap fap

Exactly my thought. I cracked up and loved what he said.

• Fire 1

And last year Bo won a share of the Big Ten (since Big 12 doesn't have a title game, Nebraska would be considered a co-winner last year on that standard).

No we didn't win a share of anything. We won the Legends division. We lost the game to win the conference championship by a score of 70-31. Wisconsin won the Big Ten Championship. Plain and simple. You're grasping at straws here.

False Junior. My logic is just fine with that argument. Oklahoma was a co-winner. If the Big Ten did not have a championship game (a la Big 12), Nebraska and Wisconsin would have been co-winners.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, everyday would be like Christmas.

And if we are playing the "if" game, "if" Ohio State isn't on probation, they win the conference with an undefeated record. D'oh!

Hey man, don't hate me for using logic. Yes, Nebraska lost the championship game (I'm not arguing that) but they would also be considered a "co-winner" using the Big 12 as the standard which you set out.

Nope. If we didn't have a championship game NU would have won it outright. How you missed that one for your argument, I have no idea.

However, we do have one and we got waxed by 40. When's the last time Bob Stoops lost by 40?

Not sure if he's ever lost by 40, but he did get 29 hung on him a few weeks ago by the Ducks of the Dirty South.

EDIT: He did get beat down by Pete Carroll and USC in 2005 in the Orange Bowl, 55-19.

Edited by alexhortdog95

Bo's response to the halftime question is exactly what I'd have said. "f#*k you idiot, stop asking dumbass questions." His comments during the post game had me laughing, too. I'm sure this will have some people stroking themselves over Bo getting fired, though. fap fap fap

Wow. Psycho Fiery Bo :wub:

You know what would have been even funnier? If he would have made a fart joke. I would have lost it! He REALLY would have shown that reporter who was boss!

I just think he should laugh more when they try to set him up like that. When it's our own local reporters doing it, I'd ask them to explain exactly what point they're trying to make in detail. Then I'd ask them what message board they stole that one from.

Hey man, don't hate me for using logic. Yes, Nebraska lost the championship game (I'm not arguing that) but they would also be considered a "co-winner" using the Big 12 as the standard which you set out.

I definitely don't hate you for using logic. We have no issues on that front.

• Fire 1

What kind of logic are you trying to employ, my friend? LOL

When you LOSE the championship game, there isn't a booby prize. 2nd place means 1st place loser.

as long as Bo acts like a f'ing spoiled child, he will be a major distraction here....nice display in front of your recruits...Bo is a f'ing mess...

Maybe you'd like years of stupid questions? I sure as he'll wouldn't and love how Bo responds. I mean how many times are they going to ask the same questions?

A lot of people have to listen to the same stupid questions at their jobs, day after day, year after year. The difference is they're not all getting paid millions of dollars to do it and if they behave like Bo does in response they'll probably be fired.

It's not a good excuse. Let's stop making excuses for the guy.

It's not an excuse, it a statement of support. I like how he responds.

i can promise you this...after swatting the ref with his cap......as soon as this team steps on the field next season (if dumb-bo is still here), we are automatically 3-6 points down with the refs keeping a close eye on bo-antics......he has f'd the team, right out of the tunnel!....just watch the flags fly!

What kind of logic are you trying to employ, my friend? LOL

When you LOSE the championship game, there isn't a booby prize. 2nd place means 1st place loser.

As poster In the Deed the Glory pointed out, without a championship game Nebraska would have won the championship outright last year. As opposed to Oklahoma who shared the conference title last year with K-State (which Oklahoma actually lost to). It's simple logic my man.

Not sure if he's ever lost by 40, but he did get 29 hung on him a few weeks ago by the Ducks of the Dirty South.

EDIT: He did get beat down by Pete Carroll and USC in 2005 in the Orange Bowl, 55-19.

Yep, in the national championship game. A game he's gotten to three times.

What you're doing could hardly be considered using logic. Nebraska was not a co-champion. If there wasn't a championship game it would be different, but there is, and we lost. We were not a conference champion. By any definition. We have no trophy or title that says conference champion. Oklahoma does. Not just last year, but 8 times since 2000.

You had 3 posts total earlier today. What made you decide to come out of the woodwork we were happy having you in? Go away.