What should I grab at the store??

DTrain2020

I am heading to the store and was wondering what I should grab while I sit back and watch the show here on Huskerboard?

Gonna load up on some popcorn since Enunwa is giving me some of the butter he uses. Also going to grab some of the twinkies and moon pies Kellogg had in his hand warmers. And finally going to grab a few blocks of cheese that the O-line forgot to bring to the stadium.

In all reality, what does everyone think is best for the program moving forward? A new head coach could possibly mean a setback in recruiting (tough to do), change in offense, and potentially players leaving the program. But there comes a point in time when a university deserves more in their investments. The past two years, Pelini was very close to .500 ball if things go other ways and the team does not play very disciplined football. I am afraid we wont be able to get a big named coach, but do think it is time for Bo to hand the reins over. Bo clearly does not get the most out of his players every game. The offense had their troubles and injuries all year, setting them back substantially, but Beck makes some play calls where you think he is trying to lose the game. Bo has a 70 win percentage as a coach, but rarely wins games when NU is an underdog. The biggest knock on Bo is his players rarely play with fire. I know sometimes its a little obnoxious, but i want a cocky, get in your face team. Players are too passive on D. You can generally find them doing more pointing then hitting.

I do think Bo turns young men into respectful, educated adults, but fails to give more. Could never win a conference title and failed to make a BCS bowl game. Goodluck on your next life adventure.

Thoughts?

I am heading to the store and was wondering what I should grab while I sit back and watch the show here on Huskerboard?

Gonna load up on some popcorn since Enunwa is giving me some of the butter he uses. Also going to grab some of the twinkies and moon pies Kellogg had in his hand warmers. And finally going to grab a few blocks of cheese that the O-line forgot to bring to the stadium.

In all reality, what does everyone think is best for the program moving forward? A new head coach could possibly mean a setback in recruiting (tough to do), change in offense, and potentially players leaving the program. But there comes a point in time when a university deserves more in their investments. The past two years, Pelini was very close to .500 ball if things go other ways and the team does not play very disciplined football. I am afraid we wont be able to get a big named coach, but do think it is time for Bo to hand the reins over. Bo clearly does not get the most out of his players every game. The offense had their troubles and injuries all year, setting them back substantially, but Beck makes some play calls where you think he is trying to lose the game. Bo has a 70 win percentage as a coach, but rarely wins games when NU is an underdog. The biggest knock on Bo is his players rarely play with fire. I know sometimes its a little obnoxious, but i want a cocky, get in your face team. Players are too passive on D. You can generally find them doing more pointing then hitting.

I do think Bo turns young men into respectful, educated adults, but fails to give more. Could never win a conference title and failed to make a BCS bowl game. Goodluck on your next life adventure.

Thoughts?

I agree with you in that the recruiting shouldn't even be an issue that is raised in this discussion when they are 41st according to rivals. A good hire could easily finish just as good if not better than this staff.