Nebraska's Dirty Laundry

They honestly seek out ways to sh#t on Nebraska, so while we shouldn't have made it easier for them, this sort of thing is bound to happen regularly.

They don't seek ways to Sh*t on Nebraska. If you think that, you've obviously been brainwashed by Bo. Bo has given ESPN and the media a reason to sh*t on this program.

Yup. Saw it on ESPN and just now on CBS.

What's interesting is that the narrative has changed from "a coach who has won 9 games every season at Nebraska" to a "coach who's lost four games every season at Nebraska."

The consensus seems to be that we'll keep him, but only because of the buy out. CBS reported that the buy out is $25 million for him and all the assistants, but that has to be wrong. In any event, that problem seems to have a quick fix: Insist that Bo stays only so long as all the assistants are fired.

What's interesting is that the narrative has changed from "a coach who has won 9 games every season at Nebraska" to a "coach who's lost four games every season at Nebraska."

The consensus seems to be that we'll keep him, but only because of the buy out. CBS reported that the buy out is $25 million for him and all the assistants, but that has to be wrong. In any event, that problem seems to have a quick fix: Insist that Bo stays only so long as all the assistants are fired.

I saw the same thing on CBS. Doesn't the buyout get reduced if these guys get jobs elsewhere?

They honestly seek out ways to sh#t on Nebraska, so while we shouldn't have made it easier for them, this sort of thing is bound to happen regularly.

They don't seek ways to Sh*t on Nebraska. If you think that, you've obviously been brainwashed by Bo. Bo has given ESPN and the media a reason to sh*t on this program.

No, I'm not brainwashed by Bo, I'm saying I hate the national media and they've always hated us. Remember the mid-90s? They tried to paint this program horribly.

Nebraska isn't known for good football anymore. we are best known as the school with a lunatic for a coach.

Nebraska isn't known for good football anymore. we are best known as the school with a lunatic for a coach.

Yep. I was at Home Depot the other day and happened to be wearing a UNL sweatshirt. The associate asked me if I was a Husker and I answered, "yes." The next words out of his mouth were about Pelini and what a yeller he was. I just nodded. The guy turned out to be Oregon's kicker from the late 60's.

I saw the same thing on CBS. Doesn't the buyout get reduced if these guys get jobs elsewhere?

It does indeed.

It would also get eliminated if Bo is fired for cause. Eichorst and Perlman are lawyers. If there's a way, there's a will.