In other Big 10 news....

eoltmer

Ummm.....I think they have a game in Indy first. I am sure that Michigan State will be ready for OSU.

Also, I don't understand how a team that has not lost in 2 years "back doors" its way into a championship.

I am sure the media will be talking how a one loss SEC team should jump OSU.

That is all.

I am sure the media will be talking how a one loss SEC team should jump OSU.

That right there is why the media will say the reason OSU will lose votes. True if they finish undefeated it's not really a back door but the media will sure make us feel like they did.

Good thing the AP vote isn't in the BCS formula.

Auburn has a TD or less victories to these teams, on top of the loss to a less than stellar LSU:

Wazzou St. 7pts

Miss St. 4 pts

Ole Miss 8pts

A&M 4pts

Georgia 5 pts

Bama 6pts

Some those are Okay close wins but when a voter looks at who to put in the MNC, the Georgia, Wazzou, Miss st, and even Ol' Miss games should be enough with the loss to keep them out of contention.

Weeks ago. Remember yesterday? They beat #1 team in the country. If Ohio State beats MSU, their BEST win will be a what? #12 team? (Sorry, don't know MSUs ranking)

People will also remember that OSU hasn't lost in 2 years. The only reason their BEST win will be against the number 12 team is because when an SEC team wins they friggen skyrocket and the loser drop 2-3 spots. When a B1G team wins they move up one spot and the loser drops to either 25 or out no matter where they are at in the polls. That's bias, it doesnt mean their schedules are amazing.