ACC BIG 10 Challange

Michiganball

I love these types of things: bowl season and ACC/B1G challenge. It brings teams from the conference together before we start to hate each other again.

Very true, I really can't get excited about Bball until March except the B10-ACC challenge livens up the regular season.

Before Nebraska joined the BIG I could have cared less who won the overall title each year. Being a UNC fan I mostly just payed attention to their games and whether or not Duke lost. Now that I have an actual conference rooting interest I like this series even more. Hopefully the BIG can pull out the conference victory and UNC can find a way to beat MSU. Neither of those look too likely right now though.

Wisky & tOSU take care of business, NW craps the bed (as expected), need a sweep of the final 3 games. It can be done

Yes it can, glad Purdue is playing at home though, after taking a look at Boston a bit beyond their poor record, they lost to some decent teams in close games, they might be better then they seem, well, will see soon.

Congrats to everyone but MSU, they don't fail to disappoint big time, seen it in football to many times to count. All they have to do is beat OSU now and loose by 50 in their bowl game.

It's a tie, but we get to keep the trophy again due to a tie.

Special thanks Huskers for winning the last one and keeping it a tie at least.