VB NCAA Tournament

Still am leery of that potential second round match up with Oregon

While dangerous, Oregon is not close to the same team that they were last year. Pac-12 player of the year in 2012, Alaina Bergsma was the one that really torched us and has she graduated. I actually think it is a good thing as we will have the revenge factor and less of a chance we take a second-round opponent lightly. It was the same situation with Kansas State last year, but they didn't win the first round match.

While dangerous, Oregon is not close to the same team that they were last year. Pac-12 player of the year in 2012, Alaina Bergsma was the one that really torched us and has she graduated. I actually think it is a good thing as we will have the revenge factor and less of a chance we take a second-round opponent lightly. It was the same situation with Kansas State last year, but they didn't win the first round match.

I know they aren't the same but neither its NU. Not many players can actually feed of the revenge card cause they weren't invoiced in that match in any way. Also playing in the pac 12 ain't no cupcake. The top feeders in both of those leagues probably split their hatches head to head if they played ten times

I know they aren't the same but neither its NU. Not many players can actually feed of the revenge card cause they weren't invoiced in that match in any way. Also playing in the pac 12 ain't no cupcake. The top feeders in both of those leagues probably split their hatches head to head if they played ten times

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=209328249

Yep, +1. Oregon was not dominant in the PAC-12 this year. A lot of their great players from the 2012 squad left due to graduation.

Oregon is a very dangerous team. While they were a little off in game two last night, they looked pretty good. They have one of the best setters in the country in Lauren Plum, and Liz Brenner is a do everything kinds player who does everything pretty darn well. NE can't sleepwalk through the march tonight or they'll be in trouble. If they play well though, it shouldn't be a problem for the Huskers.