VB NCAA Tournament

In other news... how about Purdue!?! Knocking off previously unbeaten Missouri on their home court. Way to go Boilermakers!

the B1G is representing well in the tourney!

With 16 teams left we still have 7. Next highest is the Pac 12 with 3 teams and Big 12 with 2.

If we somehow beat Texas it would likely Be 3 out of 4 B1G teams going to Seattle!

In other news... how about Purdue!?! Knocking off previously unbeaten Missouri on their home court. Way to go Boilermakers!

the B1G is representing well in the tourney!

With 16 teams left we still have 7. Next highest is the Pac 12 with 3 teams and Big 12 with 2.

If we somehow beat Texas it would likely Be 3 out of 4 B1G teams going to Seattle!

That is an NCAA record, by the way. We tied the record last year with six teams in the Sweet 16, but I believe that had been done many, many times before. Nobody's ever had seven.

ESPN has exclusive rights to these rounds and the remainder of the tournament. They have for about 4 years now. The round of 16 can only be seen on ESPN3 / WatchESPN and the Elite 8 on ESPNU / WatchESPN. Regardless of event location, even if BTN or NET wanted to televise the match, they couldn't.

Remaining round video / TV - Times CST.

Round of 16: Friday Dec 13 - ESPN3.com (Huskers 7pm)

Round of 8: Saturday Dec. 14 - ESPNU (Lincoln Regional Match 8pm)

Final 4: Thursday Dec. 19 - ESPN2 (6:30pm / 9:00pm)

Final: Saturday Dec. 21 - ESPN2 (8:30pm)

Living in SD I don't get NET (maybe could stream it, but that's not quite the same). I wish the BTN could offer something premium where you could get all the games on TV...

The first two games against Fairfield and Oregon were on BTN2GO. I have no idea whether the next two games will be televised or not. You have to wait until just a few hours before the game to find out. If you are not familiar with BTN2GO, it is similar to ESPN3 except that it is based on your television service provider. I have DIRECTV. You just go to BTN2GO click on BTN LIVE, tell them your provider and verify your account and they stream the live or recorded video for you. The video quality is quite good just in case you are worried about the streaming aspect of it.

http://www.btn2go.com/btn2go/