The ALL BO PELINI TEAM

Obligatory response to HuskerinSunDiego's statement about pretty sad Taylor yardage comeback practice injury apps records bap bap bap

Hey, Taylor fought like a warrior. No bones about that. However, after he lost to Texas his freshman year, he was nothing. Yeah, he had some good comebacks against average teams, but always disappeared when the callber of opponent was higher.

Yep, like that game against #17 Ok State in 2010 where he went 19 carries for 112 yards on the ground and 23-35 for 323 through the air with 5 tds. Just a pitiful performance the week after that Texas game.

MSU from 2010 & 2011 says hello.

Obligatory response to HuskerinSunDiego's statement about pretty sad Taylor yardage comeback practice injury apps records bap bap bap

Hey, Taylor fought like a warrior. No bones about that. However, after he lost to Texas his freshman year, he was nothing. Yeah, he had some good comebacks against average teams, but always disappeared when the callber of opponent was higher.

Yep, like that game against #17 Ok State in 2010 where he went 19 carries for 112 yards on the ground and 23-35 for 323 through the air with 5 tds. Just a pitiful performance the week after that Texas game.

ok...so after Oki State in 2010... :)

Every single one of you are a$$hole$...He starts a thread that has nothing to do with Bo being fired, a grumpy ass or kicking kittens and you jump his sh#t. I have a 13 yr old son and can relate to EBs post...sheesh

Thinking its cause hes new. I still catch crap alot of the time and Ive been here for 4 months........feels longer than that.

Every single one of you are a$$hole$...He starts a thread that has nothing to do with Bo being fired, a grumpy ass or kicking kittens and you jump his sh#t. I have a 13 yr old son and can relate to EBs post...sheesh

Thinking its cause hes new. I still catch crap alot of the time and Ive been here for 4 months........feels longer than that.

Its the initiation process. Weed out the weak, survival of the fittest

Tell us about it...We have been dealing with it for 4 months

Tell us about it...We have been dealing with it for 4 months

I confided in you! (1995 Redux runs home crying)