The ALL BO PELINI TEAM

Bo had to recruit the player for him to qualify.

QB: Joe Ganz - Less turnover prone (slightly), better passer

RB: Rex Burkhead

RB: Ameer Abdullah

WR: Kenny Bell

WR: Quincy Enunwa

TE: Ben Cotton - better blocker than Reed, and improved his pass-catching game a lot.

OT: Zach Sterup

OG: Spencer Long

C: Cole Pensick

OG: Ricky Henry

OT: Jeremiah Sirles

DE: Randy Gregory

DT: Vincent Valentine

DT: Maleik Collins - May be a surprise, but I saw flashes of greatness in this guy and think he is going to be one hell of a player

DE: Avery Moss

LB: LaVonte David

LB: Will Compton

LB: Michael Rose

CB: Alfonzo Dennard

CB: Stanley Jean-Baptiste OR Ciante Evans - Ciante is a really good blitzer

S: Corey Cooper

S: Courtney Osborne

PK: Alex Henery

P: Henery

My changes are in bold.

Back ups in ( )

QB - Joe Ganz (T.Martinez)

RB - Roy Helu (A.Abdullah)

FB - T.Legate (C.J.Zimmerman)

WR - K.Bell (N.Paul)

WR - Q.Eunuwa (N.Swift)

TE - K.Reed (M.McNeil)

LT - Lydon Murtha (Yoshi)

LG - K.Williams (H.Choi)

C - C.Pensick (M.Caputo)

RG - M.Slauson (R.Henry)

RT - j.Sirles (M. Jones)

RE - R.Gregory (E.Martin)

DT - N.Suh (Ty Steinkuhler)

DT - J.Crick (A.Moss)

LE - B.Turner (C.Meredith)

SLB - Z.Anderson (D.Santos)

MLB - P.Dillard (W.Compton)

WLB - L.David (M.May)

FS - M.O'Hanlon (A.Cassidy)

SS - L.Asante (D.Gomes)

CB - A.Denard (SJB)

CB - P.Amukumara (J.Mitchell)

-------nickel back - E.Hagg (C.Evans)

PK - A.Henry (A.Kunalic)

P - A.Henry (B.Maher)

KR - N.Paul (K.Bell)

- A.Abdullah (T.Marlowe)

PR - N.Paul (A.Abdullah)

P.S. It was hard for me not to put Rex in the top two at the RB but I feel like R.Helu and A.Abdullah are slightly better backs. No knock on Superman one bit.

Already typed out my team before I realized you wanted just Bo recruits. And I'm too lazy to fix it.
SJB over Dennard? Can you imaging a DL w/ Gregory, Crick, Suh and Martin? Dear God.

Crick & Suh is scarey alone. Add Gregory & Martin off the edge, you would never need to blitz. Denard & Amukumara with Hagg & Gomes was poetry on the field. David or Dillard on the second level.....wow.

No, I stick to my opinions. But all you have to do is defend Martinez in even a tiny way and boom - 17 page thread covering his strengths and weaknesses. It's happened 100 times before.

I still say Taylor was not a very good Qb. Good athlete yes, but he just never showed any commitment to becoming a better "quarterback".

I still say Taylor was not a very good Qb. Good athlete yes, but he just never showed any commitment to becoming a better "quarterback".

i get what you are saying, he never looked comfortable or natural in the pocket. but he worked extremely hard to fix his mechanics and it paid dividends. imo.

No, I stick to my opinions. But all you have to do is defend Martinez in even a tiny way and boom - 17 page thread covering his strengths and weaknesses. It's happened 100 times before.

i get what you are saying, he never looked comfortable or natural in the pocket. but he worked extremely hard to fix his mechanics and it paid dividends. imo.

Bah-zinga! Knapp.....you have a point.

And what was the whole summer coaching thing out in LA with Steve Calhoun? Seems like that's going over and above normal levels of off-season commitment. :lol:

And what was the whole summer coaching thing out in LA with Steve Calhoun? Seems like that's going over and above normal levels of off-season commitment. :lol:

he is trolling us.

he is trolling us.

Or are we trolling him? :lol:

1270752107_crazy-eyes.gif