Bowl Game Discussions

Mavric

So, wait. Let me get this right. Oregon's offense wasn't nearly effective after their star quarterback got hurt and couldn't run as well. Interesting.........

Wait and they're still in the top ten, only lost twice and is looking like they're going to win their bowl game by a wide margin? Interesting.

So, wait. Let me get this right. Oregon's offense wasn't nearly effective after their star quarterback got hurt and couldn't run as well. Interesting.........

Wait and they're still in the top ten, only lost twice and is looking like they're going to win their bowl game by a wide margin? Interesting.

And they continued to play their QB even though he was hurt and couldn't run.

And they got blown out by a 7-5 team on national TV.

And they continued to play their QB even though he was hurt and couldn't run.

And they got blown out by a 7-5 team on national TV.

Wait, so you're actually using the fact that Mariota was hurt as the reason they were blown out AND still good?

Or are you inferring if Nebraska played Taylor hurt they wouldn't have four losses?